MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
When we gonna discuss this poster who shall not be named having mental health issues???

dude posted and replied to his own post while posting the same comment in all of them :mindblown:

:dead:
Not mental could be though but

definitely more then one Indian behind that account.

I pretty much called the account "certified" everything but a child of God in one thread

on another thread I said something about something and I guess it fits their narrative and it dap me up :mjlol:
other words 1 poster on that account doesn't know what the other poster did or read.....

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Not mental could be though but

definitely more then one Indian behind that account.

I pretty much called the account "certified" everything but a child of God in one thread

on another thread I said something about something and I guess it fits their narrative and it dap me up :mjlol:
other words 1 poster on that account doesn't know what the other poster did or read.....
Lmao. Whats the goal? I dont get it...

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm sorry bidens speech was horrible, justification for American taxpayers funding Isreals problems during an economic downturn ain't hitting the right button. Conflating hamas to putin not making sense, going to have to go back to the drawing board on why we should be funding 100 billion in tax payers dollars to two countries right now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm sorry bidens speech was horrible, justification for American taxpayers funding Isreals problems during an economic downturn ain't hitting the right button. Conflating hamas to putin not making sense, going to have to go back to the drawing board on why we should be funding 100 billion in tax payers dollars to two countries right now.
He should just be honest and say “we want russia and hamas out the paint for American interests”

People aren’t ready to hear that tho, so he gotta do this emotional shyt.:smh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
My favorite thing about asking for more money is no one asks what Israel is doing with the money now?

Facts, iirc American tax dollars account for 20% of the Israel defense budget. I can’t imagine all that was spent in 13 days but then again they’ve been dropping very expensive top of the line bombs so who knows…..:ld:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Facts, iirc American tax dollars account for 20% of the Israel defense budget. I can’t imagine all that was spent in 13 days but then again they’ve been dropping very expensive top of the line bombs so who knows…..:ld:

Half or more will probably go to Ukraine

It’s not a lot of money at the end of day and most of it will benefit American workers and companies something that uninformed people get wrong yet love to bytch about…

:manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
most of it will benefit American workers and companies
No, it benefits the defense industry and their shareholders. He wants to give 100 billion of American taxpayer dollars to Northrup Gumman, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, etc.

This benefits them. Saying this benefits Americans is one of the most disingenuous things I’ve read on this forum.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Half or more will probably go to Ukraine

It’s not a lot of money at the end of day and most of it will benefit American workers and companies something that uninformed people get wrong yet love to bytch about…

:manny:
Looks like we’re reached the point where we pretend that social programs, student debt relief, etc aren’t happening because off military aid.

I haven’t been keeping up, but I guess this mean Israel didn’t bomb the hospital

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
No, it benefits the defense industry and their shareholders. He wants to give 100 billion of American taxpayer dollars to Northrup Gumman, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, etc.

This benefits them. Saying this benefits Americans is one of the most disingenuous things I’ve read on this forum.

I’m sure the workers, taxpayers, and local economies would disagree.

Supply chains have a profound impact on our economy, I had a friend who machined airplane parts, some were commercial and some were for the military but the military contracts really keep the lights on and it’s more widespread than you would think

:mjlol: