MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don’t think Palestinian kids are brought up with love?
That small out of context clip isn’t about being brought up with love or not.

Y’all putting too much on that clip cause you want to paint a certain picture of Israel.

No everyone at war does not say, “I’m going to say things close to Nazism but it’s not nazism.” She’s effectively describing them as not children and instead of trained killers the way black super predators are described over here. Once you dehumanize someone that way then the value of one child’s life isn’t the same as others. And regardless of whether it is common in war, it is wrong and had the same practical effect as what the Tweeter described. I don’t know what sort of point you’re looking to make here.
How else do people become soldiers and wars get fought if the kids aren’t raised to bear arms against an enemy?

You are adding a bunch of your own context and opinion just like the twitter dude did.

Again Hamas, and other Palestinians have said the same and worse. And killed kids, just has Israel has done.

The whole thing is a bunch of this

pointing-spiderman.gif

And misinformation.

And people who have no real horse in the race chosing sides based on their own feelings and prejudices.:smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Palestinian kids grow up under brutal conditions. They don’t need to be trained to hate Israel. Any people under those conditions will hate their oppressors. You don’t think Ukrainian kids are going to hate Putin and Russians after this war. What she’s saying is bullshyt.
Israeli kids who grew up with the same bombs over their heads will hate Palestine in the same way. How do you think they got that way?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That small out of context clip isn’t about being brought up with love or not.

Y’all putting too much on that clip cause you want to paint a certain picture of Israel.
No, that's not what I said. I am only talking about the clip. You said the tweet was "It’s totally different than what the twitter guy said."

If the transition is to be believed, the clip says Palestinian kids are born to have a hatred of Jews, while Israeli kids are raised with love. Its not that far to suggest she doesn't think Palestinian kids need to be alive. I don't know if she believes that, but its not far off.

Look at what you said because you are now doing the misinformation thing you are upset about.

I didn't put anything into the clip. I am addressing what you said.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, that's not what I said. I am only talking about the clip. You said the tweet was "It’s totally different than what the twitter guy said."

If the transition is to be believed, the clip says Palestinian kids are born to have a hatred of Jews, while Israeli kids are raised with love. Its not that far to suggest she doesn't think Palestinian kids need to be alive. I don't know if she believes that, but its not far off.

Look at what you said because you are now doing the misinformation thing you are upset about.

I didn't put anything into the clip. I am addressing what you said.
You and the twitter guy are adding that. She doesn’t say or imply that in the clip

Again, when America was over there shooting up Afghanistan we said the same thing. “They are training those kids to hate and giving them guns”

Hamas says the same thing about Israeli children.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You and the twitter guy are adding that. She doesn’t say or imply that in the clip
The point I am making, and I think he is making, is that its not far off to get to that point. I don't think he needed to do that, but its not far off. Especially since she did have to say she wasn't comparing Palestinian kids to Nazis.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The point I am making, and I think he is making, is that its not far off to get to that point. I don't think he needed to do that, but its not far off. Especially since she did have to say she wasn't comparing Palestinian kids to Nazis.

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but that hall of shame tag looks well earned. :dead:

There is a video of somebody saying all Palestinian kids are raised to hate/are potential terrorist in an attempt to excuse the Israeli bombing and his beef is with the framing of that video by a random twitter user.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but that hall of shame tag looks well earned. :dead:

There is a video of somebody saying all Palestinian kids are raised to hate/are potential terrorist in an attempt to excuse the Israeli bombing and his beef is with the framing of that video by a random twitter user.
then he decided to bring up Americans and Afghanistan as if that has anything to do with this discussion. :why:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No that’s not what the twitter caption says. He says that she actually explained why palestinian kids don’t deserve to live.

What she is explaining is her opinion on why/how they grow up to be radicalized.

If her words were so terrible you wouldn’t have to paraphrase them to make them worse.

And for the record i do think what she said justifies the war and brutality that we see in the region, but i don’t think it’s particularly barbaric or egregious in the context of wartime rhetoric. If we didn’t think the other side wanted to kill us, what justification do we have to kill anyone?

As i said above, the problem with framing of the guy from twitter gets people all in their emotions from one side the other. I’m sure pro Isreal twitter is sharing even worse quotes and content coming from the other side.

From where we sit it’s a misinformation war. Tweets like that are made specifically to get an emotional reaction out of you.

A whole generation of people are getting cut up agenda fueled social media content as their “news” :smh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No that’s not what the twitter caption says. He says that she actually explained why palestinian kids don’t deserve to live.

What she is explaining is her opinion on why/how they grow up to be radicalized.

If her words were so terrible you wouldn’t have to paraphrase them to make them worse.

And for the record i do think what she said justifies the war and brutality that we see in the region, but i don’t think it’s particularly barbaric or egregious in the context of wartime rhetoric. If we didn’t think the other side wanted to kill us, what justification do we have to kill anyone?
You keep saying we are framing it from what the guy said, when we keep repeating "bruh, did you see her words?"

You don't know what misinformation means. Instead of focusing on the translation because none of us speak Ukrainian so we don't know if she said that, you focus on a random twitter account's interpretation.

And her words were terrible if that is the translation. She said Palestinian kids are born with hate in their hearts while Jewish kids are born with love and then compared Palestinian kids to Nazis.

Your issue is you agree with her and are upset that the rest of us are horrified by her words. And since you agree with her calling children monsters and almost Nazis, fukk you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You keep saying we are framing it from what the guy said, when we keep repeating "bruh, did you see her words?"
My post was about the misleading framing.
You don't know what misinformation means. Instead of focusing on the translation because none of us speak Ukrainian so we don't know if she said that, you focus on a random twitter account's interpretation.
The caption in the video was very different than what the twitter guy said.

People are sharing and reacting to that tweet based on what the twitter guy said, not what’s in the actual video.

Happens all the time on twitter.

And her words were terrible. She said Palestinian kids are born with hate in their hearts while Jewish kids are born with love and then compared Palestinian kids to Nazis.
War is terrible. Justification for wars is terrible. Palestinians say the same thing about Isreal. It’s all terrible.
Your issue is you agree with her and are upset that the rest of us are horrified by her words.
No, this is you being emotional and making up stuff just like the Twitter guy :ehh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The caption in the video was very different than what the twitter guy said.

People are sharing and reacting to that tweet based on what the twitter guy said, not what’s in the actual video.
You keep saying this. No one in this thread is doing that but you.