A

A Friend of The People

I don't care your nationality, religious preference, any of that extra shyt that this moment

The quicker you can understand and come to terms with the fact that the Nation of Israel and Jerusalem will literally stand exactly where it is until the end of time as we know it, the more fulfilling your lives will be

Going to War against them automatically equals a :ufdup:

It's not gonna change, ever :ehh:

Daps
shyt changes so radically over time that this is laughable (unless its a troll thread). In 200 years that shyt could be part of the Brazilian Empire for all we know.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my lifetime that disgusting, racist state will be destroyed. Them Zionists are commiting genocide in there and essentially doing apartheid on the Palestinian people. Whatever happened to waiting for their Messiah to come back and taking back their, 'homeland' :youngsabo:

America damn sure isn't helping the situation, let's hope China or some upcoming power does.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Resorting to semantics and expositions as usual.

Uh, yes I will "resort to semantics" when you completely re-define a word to push an agenda.

Might wanna look at these:

Since you apparently love these so much ...

Most of that was a Red Herring and had nothing to do with Gaza. The fact that the UN claims Gaza is occupied, does not actually mean Gaza is occupied. It just shows how completely incompetent the UN is. As if that weren't already obvious with Saudi Arabia on their human rights council.

But the Palestinians are the terrorists? Israel's the victim? :laugh:

Even if I were to humor you and entertain your absurd rationale, Israel does not have the privilege to claim any moral high ground considering the staggering difference in civilian casualties.

But you don't care, for you do not see it for what it is. Can you stop terrorism by bombing to ruins a sealed-off crowded territory of refugees? Is that how you get peace? Did that happen after 1,400 people were killed in 2008-2009? The Israelis who genuinely want peace see this for what it is - an outrageous attack that will only lead to more and more violence on both sides. You take the Likud stance tho, so hey.

The war in 2009 was a great example of the difference between Israelis and the Palestinians. Despite how crowded Gaza is, most of the deaths were terrorists. That is an extraordinarily difficult task, yet Israel managed to do it. The Palestinian leadership on the other hand, intentionally targets civilians. So yes, when one side's civilian deaths are casualties, and the other side's civilians deaths were the targets, the difference is accentuated.

"My logic would be to first evaluate the evidence before believing a claim. So far there is a claim made by a Palestinian organization with evidence that approximates to about zero (rounding up). This is called critical thinking."

Now would be a good time to take your own advice.

^ Empty rhetoric. You posted a bunch of opinions from the UN, without examining the evidence they brought forth. This is exactly what I'm talking about. You guys have zero critical thinking skills.

It's okay, Nazi Germany and Apartheid South Africa supporters resented the comparisons between their inhumanity and vernacularity with past examples of iniquities and atrocities carried out as well. And while it is kind of you to feign concern for my potential occupations, you should be more concerned with how the innocent Palestinian people (that Israel is murdering in cold blood) is going to survive as the government you champion continue their transgressions upon humanity.

^ More emotional nonsense with zero factual basis. I recommend removing the tampon from your vagina, its clearly making you irritable.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Did you even fully comprehend what I said, or did you just automatically go into :cape: mode

Your link shows all of Hamas attacks on Israel, but only a few of the events that caused those rockets to be launch in retaliation, thus proving my point for me.

No, you don't really seem to have a point. Israel often launches 0 airstrikes in response to Hamas rockets. However, when Hamas goes apeshyt and launches 100 rockets one after the other, that's when Israel says "enough is enough." The fact is that if Hamas doesn't launch rockets, Israel doesn't launch airstrikes. That is indeed a fact.

Example:

Egypt in Gaza truce bid as rocket jolts Tel Aviv

Gaza, November 16
Egypt tried to open a tiny window to emergency peace diplomacy in Gaza on Friday, but hopes for even a brief ceasefire while its Prime Minister was inside the bombarded enclave to talk to leaders of the Islamist Hamas movement were immediately dashed.

Prime Minister Hisham Kandil visited the Gaza Strip officially to show solidarity with the Palestinian people after two days of relentless attacks by Israeli warplanes determined to end militant rocket fire at Israel.

A Palestinian official close to Egypt's mediators told Reuters that Kandil's visit "was the beginning of a process to explore the possibility of reaching a truce. It is early to speak of any details or of how things will evolve".

Israel undertook to ceasefire during the visit if Hamas did too. But it said rockets fired from Gaza hit several sites in southern Israel as he was in the enclave and has begun drafting 16,000 reserve troops, a possible precursor to invasion.

Yeah, exactly.

Now for some reality, which I must admit probably won't persuaded you much.

Source: Breaking Truce, Israeli Strikes Kill "Moderate" Hamas Military Chief, Palestinian Civilians in Gaza

Israel are clearly the aggressors in this situation, and every time Hamas or Palestine militants respond with those low tech, inaccurate rockets, they give Israel an excuse to keep right on instigating. Here is the real kicker, even when Palestine goes quiet, doesn't respond to the attacks, and accepts a truce; Israel still tries to bait them and attack.

As we on the coli would say: It's so demonic friends :skip:

Awesome source you brought there. Why not just link to palestineforeverisraelsucks.com ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant tell if your :troll: or not.

I post evidence, you respond by asking if I'm a troll. Step your logical reasoning skills game up.

It's been a few years since I was cramming all of this stuff into my head so you may be right. But how legitimate is that concession, why should Israel trust it?

I've had that conversation with tech before. He counts the Palestinians accepting Israel's right to exist as a concession. He also uses the "Palestine Papers" as evidence of concessions, when the source is completely anonymous and neither Israelis or Palestinians confirmed their veracity.