wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Highly doubt this voice intercept is moving anyone from their prior position.

If you believed or wanted to believe it wasn't IDF, then you will say this is proof they didn't do it.

If you believed the IDF bombed the hospital, this recording won't convince you otherwise.
Media going hard on the misfired angle though. Anybody on the fence would have been pushed towards some degree of empathy (I would assume) if they weren’t having this narrative drilled into their heads though.

fukked up situation gets more fukked up.

Superstar
Daps
There won't be much Israel support by end of the month, from a PR perspective they make mistake after mistake and the self defense justification won't be cutting it for long now. If they still have people with sense in their government, they should call off the groung invasion because this will be another mistake.

On the other side, by putting batteries in Hamas back, Iran's success is flawless thus far. I do not know if they expected it to go that well but with the attacks, they hurt Israel in its flesh, managed to get closer to Saudis while having Israel ruining any good will it had built through the year with Arab countries and having the West facing its hypocrisy.

This couldnt have played better for them. Persians play chess not checkers :damn:

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

I actually think Iran is pretty competent, militarily. I also have enjoyed the company of every Iranian person I’ve happened to meet. But they’ve made too many piss poor decisions these past two decades to be playing anything but checkers lol.