nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Sounds like Egypt needs to open the border
Why is Israel not opening it's border and allowing innocent Palestinian civilians into Israel?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Why hasn't Palestine ever accepted statehood, built their shyt up, and just waited it out for a good time to take the rest of their shyt back? :gucci:

That's better than trying to wage a war when the enemy controls your infrastructure?

Can someone please enlighten me?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why hasn't Palestine ever accepted statehood, built their shyt up, and just waited it out for a good time to take the rest of their shyt back? :gucci:

That's better than trying to wage a war when the enemy controls your infrastructure?

They aren't recognized period

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Well, one factor is they want land that Israel isn’t going to give up.

And even if everything else happened, I don’t see them taking anything back. They’re just outmatched.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

This is the elephant in the room that everyone ignores. They keep turning down deals they dont like. The Arabs all offered them land and they denied it.

They want what Israel is.

Tough luck.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

Bro lol cmon man

Israel does.not allow for a Palestine