theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I said this many days ago here and ill.say it again

Gazans best hope is to have Abbas and the PA get control and get Hamas out. I'd actually be surprised if Netanyahu hasnt already arranged this with the PA

The theory running around is that Netanyahu likes hamas and supports hamas because it gives him cover for extremist policies.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The theory running around is that Netanyahu likes hamas and supports hamas because it gives him cover for extremist policies.
It's not a theory, in his own words: "Those who want to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state should support the strengthening of Hamas and the transfer of money to Hamas."

Israel is also responsible for the rise of Hamas. They were secretly funding them to undermine the leftist and secular political parties that had more power at the time. They were trying to prop up the extremists to make Palestinians look worse. This is a situation Israel helped create through their direct actions.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I said this many days ago here and ill.say it again

Gazans best hope is to have Abbas and the PA get control and get Hamas out. I'd actually be surprised if Netanyahu hasnt already arranged this with the PA

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Yeah

Biden was chair of foreign relations at times during bush admin (obama a member as well)

This is probably still their preferred policy

Sidenote: dems would have forced Menendez to resign if he wasnt so high ranking on this committee..and it's probably why (amongst other reasons) you'll see Murphy vs Newsom in 2028 dem primary

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
It's not a theory, in his own words: "Those who want to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state should support the strengthening of Hamas and the transfer of money to Hamas."

Israel is also responsible for the rise of Hamas. They were secretly funding them to undermine the leftist and secular political parties that had more power at the time. They were trying to prop up the extremists to make Palestinians look worse. This is a situation Israel helped create through their direct actions.
let me add some more to the quote to make it even worse.

“Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas,” he told a meeting of his Likud party’s Knesset members in March 2019. “This is part of our strategy – to isolate the Palestinians in Gaza from the Palestinians in the West Bank.”

straight from Haaretz

Last edited: