Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

I'm all for blaming the US for many things but I think dude is showcasing a biased view of the Hamas/Fatah conflict.

The US backed Fatah by 2007 and this backfired but Hamas already had the juice. In 2005, for the first time they participated in elections, they won, then they almost swept the 2006 elections for PA. And all that was for a reason.

In Arafat's later years and after his death, Fatah was rife with nepotism and corruption while Palestinians barely saw their conditions improved. Barghouti split from Fatah around that time because he was representing the young guard against the old one they were fed up with. And after 2006, Fatah refused to acknowledge Hamas' victory and that kickstared the war though both were already killing/kidnapping each other by then.

Part of the reason why Hamas became that strong in Gaza is because Fatah was ineffective and/or incompetent. Maybe Fatah would have won the war had they been united but realistically, they never were even under Arafat, there always were factions inside.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
It's not a theory, in his own words: "Those who want to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state should support the strengthening of Hamas and the transfer of money to Hamas."

Israel is also responsible for the rise of Hamas. They were secretly funding them to undermine the leftist and secular political parties that had more power at the time. They were trying to prop up the extremists to make Palestinians look worse. This is a situation Israel helped create through their direct actions.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the way joe biden has stroked the flames of "i saw children being beheaded" then had to walk it back while a child died in chicago. he can fukk right off, how the fukk do you say that and it just not be true
The only country in the world that has old people making important decisions. And that's me being nice, Biden is a racist.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These types of incidents are happening with alarming frequency, and they are going to make a lot of people in the West less sympathetic towards the plight of Palestinians. I'm not saying that should be the case, but it is what it is.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State