you're one sick puppy
:francis:

Islam is a vile religion

Islam = death to blacks

Islam is a lie

Islam is a plague to blacks

Is Islam intrinsically violent?

fukk Islam in the ass and throw it off a cliff and they'll be alright

Islam is the perversion of human nature.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well seems like there hell bent on this ground invasion and Iran/Hezbollah has already told them what time there on with that, I honestly don't even know how crazy this will get

the fact Israel hasn't moved yet is very interesting...its like their card got pulled... the USA seems to be holding them back...

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Thats up for debate. They were just kinda in the area...they didn't have a formal country

Plus lets take what you're saying as insurmountable unchallenged fact.

So?

They can't win the fight at this point. They tried several times and lost even more. Geographic boundaries change all the time.

Palestinians deserve something, but they reject everything thats offered to them.
Do you consistently apply this standard to everyone, or is this how you feel specifically about Palestinians?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My fault
fukk off

an observation about murdering people doing a vaccination campaign

a serious question about the attempted murder of an activist

the last one, wow, my next comment in that thread was this

America isn't at war with Muslims(Islam).

I feel like educated Americans have been really trying to understand Islam, and the Middle East since around 2000 possibly before to a lesser extent in the 70's/80's due to terrorism, Israel/Palestine, Saudi Arabia, interest in Islam, Pakistan, Afghanistan etc.

What you could say is "Will America ever fall in love with Afghanistan the same way they did with Japan?".

With that said following the official narrative Afghanistan didn't attack us as a state it was "Al Qaeda".

People don't "hate" Afghanistan if anything they feel sorry for the people living there or are indifferent.

I almost died in a Carrera and I don't hold Afghanistan responsible.

sounds like you need to take a break from social media for awhile and stop being a little bytch

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
an observation about murdering people doing a vaccination campaign

a serious question about the attempted murder of an activist

the last one, wow, my next comment in that thread was this

sounds like you need to take a break from social media for awhile and stop being a little bytch
fukk off. Your words are your words and you have many years of being disgusted with Islam and Muslims. You are a known islamaphobe and those who dap you are aligned with that to.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
fukk off. Your words are your words and you have many years of being disgusted with Islam and Muslims. You are a known islamaphobe and those who dap you are aligned with that to.

You're really disgusting for trying and twist my words like that to try and make a point. You look absolutely pathetic.

Interact honestly or just go back to laughing about dead colonizer babies and blaming the US tbh

Daps
They "negotiated" themselves into a position of weakness.

The land they want is the land Israel controls. I'm personally out of patience for what they want.

They should accept the deals given to them so we can all move on.
:laff:

Typed from the comfort of Indian troll farm.

What’s holding you back from flat out saying that Palestinians should all be wiped out ? Because it is clear that they/ Hamas will never rest until this issue is put to bed one way or the other.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
he enjoys seeing dead Muslims.
I was always under the impression that @88m3 was a woman and @John Reena was his male alias. Every post by @88m3 sounds like something Chelsea Clinton would say.

I remember an old thread @88m3 made about a trip she/he had to Tel Aviv with the girls, so it's very obvious they have a dog in this fight. But as it's no longer in vogue to say Islam is a plague and call for annihilation, they now post passive aggressive statements and 'just asking' questions.

Which is different from other resident 'pragmatic/realpolitik' posters who when confronted with the fact that the 'team' they side with is hypocritical and in support of genocide turn to trolling. They can troll because it ultimately doesn't affect them and allows them to deflect from their hypocrisy.