Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
im still trying to understand the 1300 dead from israel's side of the fence man

aside from the festival and a few villages, there simply weren't that many mass casualty opportunities - especially splitting time with kidnapping and emplacement destruction along the way.

really thinking the numbers are being fluffed both ways to make this seem somewhat balanced at a glance. there's no way that palestinians can even clear rubble effectively with the volume of air strikes and evacuation going on simultaneously.

I don't buy the Israeli number either. It went from 200 to 1300 days after...

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

Heart breaking. It's crazy to see that a 19 year old Hamas survivor has more emotional maturity when it comes to Gaza than those in here celebrating and promoting the bloodlust the Israeli government has for Palestinians. How the fukk are so many people aware of the way people in Gaza have been living for decades hearing the statements from Israeli government officials, and watching the massacre of fleeing Palestinians civilians and still supporting Israel's response?? "Yeah but they been taking Ls, so now they just have to die." What?? You guys are fukking insane.

I have been so completely disgusted with the news that has been coming out of Gaza. Anyone in person I try to discuss this with has this weird attitude like "Yeah, these people have been killing each other for years, what's new." I have been sick to my stomach for days. The world is rotten.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Israel has nukes too...so if anyone is gonna move...you better stand on it :huhldup:
Duh that's point using a nuke you know it's mutual destruction......

only a real one that does not gives two shyts about life as a whole and the world would do that