bnew

Veteran
Daps
I live in a deep red state. My vote doesn't matter but morally fukk all this genocide shyt.

your always vote matter, never abdicate it. think of how much effort is put in on persuading people not to vote or throwing obstacles in their way from qualifying to vote or being engineering long wait times to vote. political partires see how active voters are and tht also sways their decisions on how much funding they put into local campaigns.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They don't get it all

Now it's fukk Biden

"I'm not voting"

Yeah ok that'll show em

:mjlol:

These muthafukkas in here on some fukk Biden shyt you want Trump as President?

Is that what you smart dumb nikkas really want?
This is always an entertaining phase whenever anything serious happens. The passive desire for the return of trump, authoritarianism and all the stuff they allegedly hate always seems to be the solution :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
your always vote matter, never abdicate it. think of how much effort is put in on persuading people not to vote or throwing obstacles in their way from qualifying to vote or being engineering long wait times to vote. political partires see how active voters are and tht also sways their decisions on how much funding they put into local campaigns.
nikkas in Georgia said they vote didn’t matter. Until it did. But it looks like they got him out the paint already. Taking your vote for granted, whether you live in a “blue” or “red” area is a perfect way to keep the GQP relevant