Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
HAMAS knew this would be the exact response and more when they went on the killing spree.
Are you saying that Israel was not going to do anything after 1K of their people got murdered?
They kill well over 1k Palestinians yearly lol. Who gives a fukk. You nikkas will dikk eat anything.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They don't get it all

Now it's fukk Biden

"I'm not voting"

Yeah ok that'll show em

:mjlol:

These muthafukkas in here on some fukk Biden shyt you want Trump as President?

Is that what you smart dumb nikkas really want?
Of course. They think acceleration and revolution are back on the table. :mjlol:

Superstar
Daps

People have to stop thinking that Israel is going to do the right thing and be fair about this smh.

They aren’t listening, they don’t give a fukk about what anybody is saying. Policy, protesting, and internet chastising isn’t going to stop them.

I said earlier that they’ve shown indications that they’re going to repeat Fallujah, WITHOUT the combined 16-17 months of humanitarian aid and allowing civilians to leave, even at the cost of allowing fighters to enter.

I hate that this is happening to so many average, everyday Palestinians. Say what you will about us, but it was never our intent to make a concentrated effort to seek out regular people.

We’re potentially about to see this happen to everyone trapped in the northern strip, everyday, until they’re too dead to share recordings. This is one of those historic moments where we have to show and expose our children in hopes that they learn from it, and do better than we did.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
People have to stop thinking that Israel is going to do the right thing and be fair about this smh.

They aren’t listening, they don’t give a fukk about what anybody is saying. Policy, protesting, and internet chastising isn’t going to stop them.

I said earlier that they’ve shown indications that there going to repeat Fallujah, WITHOUT the combined 16-17 months of humanitarian aid and allowing civilians to leave, even at the cost of allowing fighters to enter.

I hate that this is happening to so many average, everyday Palestinians. Say what you will about us, but it was never our intent to make a concentrated effort to seek out regular people.

We’re potentially about to see this happen to everyone trapped in the northern strip, everyday, until they’re too dead to share recordings. This is one of those historic moments where we have to show and expose our children in hopes that they learn from it, and do better than we did.
im still trying to understand the 1300 dead from israel's side of the fence man

aside from the festival and a few villages, there simply weren't that many mass casualty opportunities - especially splitting time with kidnapping and emplacement destruction along the way.

really thinking the numbers are being fluffed both ways to make this seem somewhat balanced at a glance. there's no way that palestinians can even clear rubble effectively with the volume of air strikes and evacuation going on simultaneously.

Superstar
Daps
im still trying to understand the 1300 dead from israel's side of the fence man

aside from the festival and a few villages, there simply weren't that many mass casualty opportunities - especially splitting time with kidnapping and emplacement destruction along the way.

really thinking the numbers are being fluffed both ways to make this seem somewhat balanced at a glance. there's no way that palestinians can even clear rubble effectively with the volume of air strikes and evacuation going on simultaneously.

Part of me does believe it because, you know how people get. They panic, get curious and check out the gunfire, think they can stop it, or think they’ll get a pass because they aren’t armed. It’s wild fukked yo that this is even happen. I’m still trying to wrap my head around Hamas doing this stupid shyt while Netanyahu, of all people,is running shyt. Now all of Palestine is going to pay for it smh.

Last edited: