nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

I can't put into words just how morally bankrupt this all is. He was literally their employee. My head is hot.

Lebanon said on Saturday that Israel had launched a deadly strike on Friday that killed a Reuters journalist and injured six other journalists from Agence France-Presse, Reuters and Al Jazeera.

The Lebanese army said in a statement that “the Israeli enemy fired a rocket shell that hit a civilian car belonging to a media team, leading to the death of Issam Abdallah”, AFP reports.

Lebanon’s foreign ministry called the strike a “deliberate killing” and a “crime against freedom of speech and journalism”.

Fatima Kanso, Abdallah’s mother, said: “Israel deliberately killed my son. They were all wearing journalists’ gear and the word ‘press’ was visible. Israel cannot deny this crime,’” Reuters reports.

The AFP photographer Christina Assi and AFP video journalist Dylan Collins were among the six journalists wounded.

“We were filming smoke billowing from Israeli artillery fire targeting a distant hill in front of us,” Collins told the AFP, adding, “There was no military activity in our direct vicinity and no artillery fire near us.”

Al Jazeera has also accused Israel of launching the deadly strike, which injured its reporter Carmen Joukhadar. Joukhadar said she and her colleagues had been filming footage on a hill “in an open-air area, without any military sites near us”.

AFP reports Joukhadar running to her car for shelter when the first strike landed. “Then I thought I shouldn’t be close to the car, so I ran and the second strike hit” the vehicle, Joukhadar said.

An Israeli military spokesperson said that the military was looking into the circumstances surrounding the deadly strikes.

Issam Abdallah's last instagram post on October 7th.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
4w6sfq.jpg

LMAOO I GOT CAUGHT LACKIN

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lol you think Republicans will be any better on this? At least Dems are somewhat more nuanced on the issue.
They don't get it all

Now it's fukk Biden

"I'm not voting"

Yeah ok that'll show em

:mjlol:

These muthafukkas in here on some fukk Biden shyt you want Trump as President?

Is that what you smart dumb nikkas really want?

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Wonder what this means for Egypt with everything going on right now… they won’t be negotiating from a position of strength not that they really would be anyways

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Summary

• BBC Verify has confirmed women and young children were killed when a strike hit their vehicles as they headed away from northern Gaza
  • Analysis of images from the scene show some of those who died were aged between two and five
  • Israel has warned 1.1m Palestinians living in north Gaza to evacuate south, and thousands have been fleeing by vehicle or on foot
  • UN chief António Guterres said the call for a mass evacuation was extremely hazardous and he urged humanitarian access
  • More than 1,300 people were killed in Israel last weekend when Hamas fighters crossed the border to attack civilians and soldiers
  • More than 2,200 people have been killed in Israel's bombing campaign of the Gaza Strip launched in the aftermath, Palestinian authorities say

Israel bombed the safe zone
This was the plan all along imo. Get civilians out in the open and then bomb them to death. I don't celebrate many politicians death but I'll definitely celebrate the day a savage like Bibi dies

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
They don't get it all

Now it's fukk Biden

"I'm not voting"

Yeah ok that'll show em

:mjlol:

These muthafukkas in here on some fukk Biden shyt you want Trump as President?

Is that what you smart dumb nikkas really want?
I live in a deep red state. My vote doesn't matter but morally fukk all this genocide shyt.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL