Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
There are two issues at play here, the US response, which doesn't surprise me at all, and the conflict itself which is turning into potential genocide.

If you are speaking to the US response I understand. No one should watch genocide play out and shrug their shoulders, however. This will change the way a lot of people accept a geopolitical worldview. Whether it's enough to stop someone voting for the Dems vs the GOP, that's a conversation to have after the emotion dies down.
This isn’t new. This sort of back and forth have been going on my entire life from PLO to Hamas.

This will have no lasting affect.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

they just need to accept their fate and not resist and then the world will have sympathy for them, instead of condemnation when they resist. what will the world's sympathy get them? nothing, but at least they'll have the world's sympathy.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Summary

• BBC Verify has confirmed women and young children were killed when a strike hit their vehicles as they headed away from northern Gaza
  • Analysis of images from the scene show some of those who died were aged between two and five
  • Israel has warned 1.1m Palestinians living in north Gaza to evacuate south, and thousands have been fleeing by vehicle or on foot
  • UN chief António Guterres said the call for a mass evacuation was extremely hazardous and he urged humanitarian access
  • More than 1,300 people were killed in Israel last weekend when Hamas fighters crossed the border to attack civilians and soldiers
  • More than 2,200 people have been killed in Israel's bombing campaign of the Gaza Strip launched in the aftermath, Palestinian authorities say

Israel bombed the safe zone