GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Egypt is not going to let them in, both bc they don't want to be responsible for them and bc doing so actually takes a lot of pressure off Israel.

I think the US probably told Israel they'll get X number of days to operate w/o any kind of criticism, but that eventually if there are abuses etc they'll have to publicly condemn.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Egypt is not going to let them in, both bc they don't want to be responsible for them and bc doing so actually takes a lot of pressure off Israel.

I think the US probably told Israel they'll get X number of days to operate w/o any kind of criticism, but that eventually if there are abuses etc they'll have to publicly condemn.
not YET....Egypt wants a few of the numbers to kinda "go away" then they'll let in the rest.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm barely paying attention, but I've noticed that there is anger growing towards Netanyahu. Someone on MSNBC tonight was saying that Biden has spoken to the families of the hostages, and Netanyahu hasn't said a word. Plus they said that the Sec of Defense has done more to keep Israelis informed than Netanyahu.
Netanyahu is a criminal and the people there still elected him again. He is a reflection of Israel's values. What he's doing is what he's always done and how he's always behaved. Nobody should be surprised by what's transpiring.

Daps
Netanyahu is a criminal and the people there still elected him again. He is a reflection of Israel's values. What he's doing is what he's always done and how he's always behaved. Nobody should be surprised by what's transpiring.

Ehh, Trump was elected. He's not a reflection of the entirety of America's values. And it's vice versa with Biden.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@WIA20XX

The Palestinians will never be allowed to return to Gaza if Egypt were to open the border.

They’ll be safer but will be stateless and the Egyptians don’t have the resources or appetite to absorb that many people in the Sinai.

didn't I say this?

People hate me for not falling prey to mythical narratives about a potential palestinian state

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Ehh, Trump was elected. He's not a reflection of the entirety of America's values. And it's vice versa with Biden.
The US is much more diverse than Israel with a much, much larger population. Our electoral system is ridiculously flawed allowing minority voting numbers to win elections.

Israel votes in right wing governments with majority votes. That is not what happens here. In total votes, Democrats are the majority here but our representative system and gerrymandering prevents Democrats from taking full control.

Israel's demographics are 73% Jew, 21% Arab and 6% other. Ours is a complete mishmash of different groups.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Why use a Time Machine? I think we can safely make that judgement on the here and now.

It’s not like we’re trending in that direction.
You said the Palestinians having Gaza be part of a state was never a possibility.

I’m wondering if you meant historically since the British mandate. :jbhmm:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You said the Palestinians having Gaza be part of a state was never a possibility.

I’m wondering if you meant historically since the British mandate. :jbhmm:
It was directly in response to your claim that if they leave now there is no hope for a possible Palestine.

Which was in response to my initial response to you that they are currently stateless and aren’t going to regain control of their land.

:gucci: