Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Yeah, cause the Left Wing Israel never protected Israeli citizens.

Oh wait, Lebanon war.

The only difference between right wing Israel and left wing Israel when it comes to protecting Jews from murder, is that right wing Israel is far more successful minimizing civilian casualties.

:bytchplease:

fukk all Israel all together then. :heh:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
So the US is going to bow their heads to Israel:sitdown:

I thought the US never bow their heads for no one.:beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bytchplease:

fukk all Israel all together then. :heh:

^ I'm glad you're being more honest now. This is exactly why Israel should continue to staunchly defend its borders. If people only like Jews when Jews lay down and die, Israel should simply stop caring what people think.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
30 yrs old, trolling internet forums

:ld:

I'm not even 24 living the life your favorite rapper talks about.

You live in Canada. You don't even live in a city by an ocean. Your opinion on anything other than curling is void.

:ahh:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Lol @TLOL is back talkin' bout this is self defense.

Only thing you and Israel are defending yourself from is the truth. That Israel is occupying, oppressing and systematically massacring an entire population.

Self defense suddenly became a really flexible term, when the military occupier can justify intensifying their crushing of the oppressed population with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @TLOL is back talkin' bout this is self defense.

Only thing you and Israel are defending yourself from is the truth. That Israel is occupying, oppressing and systematically massacring an entire population.

Self defense suddenly became a really flexible term, when the military occupier can justify intensifying their crushing of the oppressed population with it.

Uh yeah, Israel is totally occupying Gaza, if you consider the fact that Israel completely withdrew all its troops from there and uprooted all Jews living there 7 years ago.

Good point breh.

When one government allows its people to shoot thousands of rockets into your country, you respond necessarily by kicking their asses. That is the very definition of self-defense. No flexibility needed.

Talk about using words flexibly:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I'm not even 24 living the life your favorite rapper talks about.

You live in Canada. You don't even live in a city by an ocean. Your opinion on anything other than curling is void.

:ahh:

Im older, better looking, stronger, more educated, got more money,
Fuked more broads, have more friends, own more properties, speak more languages than you

I am pretty much superior to u in every concievable way

Youre a fukin troll on an internet forum. Im sure you live that glamorous life bruh

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps

Egypt had a truce in place, Israel broke it first to attack Hamas. Hamas then goes on to retaliate after more then 500 failed tries and they get labelled as the only bad party involved in the situation. When Palestine actually goes through the peaceful channels and try to apply for statehood through the UN, they get condemned, mocked, and threaten by Israel. They are damn if they do, damn if they don't, and Israel knows that.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Uh yeah, Israel is totally occupying Gaza, if you consider the fact that Israel completely withdrew all its troops from there and uprooted all Jews living there 7 years ago.

Good point breh.

When one government allows its people to shoot thousands of rockets into your country, you respond necessarily by kicking their asses. That is the very definition of self-defense. No flexibility needed.

When a foreign force can enter at will into your territory, when it controls your borders, maritime waters and airspace, when it can decide the amount of calories your population can consume, when it can kill whoever it wants whenever it wants, you are still under occupation. They merely moved it from the inside to the borders, but it's no different from the West Bank. That's why the entire world still considers Gaza as occupied. But you already knew that.

I guess coming from a known troll who justifies and rationalizes any and everything done by Israel, death would be funny to you. I suppose you can take solace in the fact that Nazi Germany and Apartheid South Africa had their supporters too.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:aicmon:
Im older, better looking, stronger, more educated, got more money,
Fuked more broads, have more friends, own more properties, speak more languages than you

I am pretty much superior to u in every concievable way

Youre a fukin troll on an internet forum. Im sure you live that glamorous life bruh

Frankly I hope you do.

You're forgetting one thing though, I'm not a troll.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Israel and Hamas Gaza Strikes: The 'Collateral Damage' (Disturbing Video) - YouTube

Egypt had a truce in place, Israel broke it first to attack Hamas. Hamas then goes on to retaliate after more then 500 failed tries and they get labelled as the only bad party involved in the situation. When Palestine actually goes through the peaceful channels and try to apply for statehood through the UN, they get condemned, mocked, and threaten by Israel. They are damn if they do, damn if they don't, and Israel knows that.

You gotta be fukcing kidding me: List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When a foreign force can enter at will into your territory, when it controls your borders, maritime waters and airspace, when it can decide the amount of calories your population can consume, when it can kill whoever it wants whenever it wants, you are still under occupation.

When a foreign force blocks weapons from entering your territory, and nothing more, you are under an embargo. Not occupation.

They merely moved it from the inside to the borders,

Which is what constitutes an occupation.

I guess coming from a known troll who justifies and rationalizes any and everything done by Israel, death would be funny to you. I suppose you can take solace in the fact that Nazi Germany and Apartheid South Africa had their supporters too.

I can take solace in the fact that people who support "Palestine" have a combined IQ of approximately 49, which is why they refer to every Israeli airstrike targeting Hamas as "the massacre of an entire population" and make comparisons to Nazi Germany and Apartheid South Africa. I only hope that you guys are at least intelligent enough to work as janitors, because otherwise, I'm not sure how you're going to survive out there.

Palestinian Center for Human Rights

"Football playgrounds where children play and tents set up for mourning family members are military sites to be engaged with no consequence. This is self defense!!" - Israel/TLOL logic

My logic would be to first evaluate the evidence before believing a claim. So far there is a claim made by a Palestinian organization with evidence that approximates to about zero (rounding up). This is called critical thinking. Here, let me introduce you to the concept

Critical thinking is a type of reasonable, reflective thinking that is aimed at deciding what to believe or what to do.[1] It is a way of deciding whether a claim is always true, sometimes true, partly true, or false. Critical thinking can be traced in Western thought to the Socratic method of Ancient Greece and in the East, to the Buddhist kalama sutta and Abhidharma. Critical thinking is an important component of most professions. It is a part of the formal education process and is increasingly significant as students progress through university to graduate education, although there is debate among educators about its precise meaning and scope.[2].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking