Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
A lot of folks getting to see Western hypocrisy in living color for the first time. Same thing was happening during the Cold War. Still sickens me how they forced Mandela's & ANC's hands, then called them terrorists, and then show up to eulogize the man decades later.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Lol you think Republicans will be any better on this? At least Dems are somewhat more nuanced on the issue.
A) Dems in leadership have shown us they are not nuanced on this. They are as hawkish as the GOP and are allowing Israel to begin their final solution of the Palestine.

B) not voting for Biden doesn’t mean you not voting or voting GOP.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam, your original premise was incorrect. You had the dates wrong.

The US media moves the way the defense industry wants them to move. As long as we don't see it daily, the media doesn't care and people won't care.

With this conflict now, realize most American journalists are in Tel Aviv.

We barely hear anything about Americans stuck in Palestine, but we've seen a bunch of stories about the Americans who are trying to flee Israel

What do you think is my original premise?

What I said is that the narrative is going to quickly shift once this "honeymoon" phase of governments and the media defending everything and anything Israel does, wears off. Right now the entire narrative is being driven by, amazingly it seems, just by twitter.

It doesn't matter where they are breh, this is a new age. A cell phone is all you need, and once it's posted and goes viral the media has to cover it whether you're in tel aviv or timbuktu.

Stories like this are going to be the norm.

Finally the fight the israelis are going to have domestically hasn't even really started.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What do you think is my original premise?
What you stated in your original post:

The weeks after 9/11, nobody would've said anything if the US went on a rampage bombing anything that moved. It's the same with this situation.

But once major operations have ended and the full scale of what's happened is seen.

I stopped there because Osama Bin Laden was killed in 2011. That was the whole point of being in Afghanistan. A movie was made about it, and yet we were there for another decade after. The media largely stopped paying attention to it until Trump started talking about it in his election build up, but then no one really cared until Trump signed the agreement to leave. There was hostility to that, and then when Biden did the withdrawal, the media lost their shyt and wanted him to “do it right.”

They will let Israel do whatever the fukk they want for as long as they want until the defense industry extracts as much as they can out of it.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
A lot of folks getting to see Western hypocrisy in living color for the first time. Same thing was happening during the Cold War. Still sickens me how they forced Mandela's & ANC's hands, then called them terrorists, and then show up to eulogize the man decades later
I'm trying to understand how ppl compartmentalize loving Mandela, but saying Israelis have the right to defend themselves

They have the MIGHT to, but they are absolutely the cause in this whole situation