NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I have lost any respect I might still have toward US government. Biden doing every single thing people claim Trump will do. Can you imagine people's reaction if Russia or China killed a journalist and this is their reply?

biden didnt care when they shot that american journalist in the head not too long ago. this is on brand for him

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I have lost any respect I might still have toward US government. Biden doing every single thing people claim Trump will do. Can you imagine people's reaction if Russia or China killed a journalist and this is their reply?

Biden response killing by Hamas and Palestinians: This is such a grave tragedy. We will do everything we can to support them. :mjcry:
Biden response to killing by Israel: Hold your own nuts :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
biden didnt care when they shot that american journalist in the head not too long ago. this is on brand for him
Yup:

He brought up the point no one wants to mention, Biden's pro-Israel statement was racist as fukk. He never said the Palestinian Americans who died. He hasn't pursued justice on who killed Palestinian-American journalist Shireen Abu Akleh last year---in fact, the White House went out of its way to say the White House has nothing to do with the FBI investigation.* It was racist as fukk

*Shireen Abu Akleh's family pushes for justice a year after her killing

The family is still looking for justice, but Biden won't bring it because he is a racist.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA