The Official Hurt Business Thread #THB Edit: Back in Business?

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It ain't happening. Baron Corbin is staying on Smackdown.

Right, and the whole point is the "whoever takes McIntyre out gets to face me at Mania" thing they were pushing... I don't know how people hopped to the conclusion that it meant Corbin was joining THB or becoming Lashley's sidekick. Just an extra guy for Mac to fukk up on the way to WM.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i watched the raw highlights.
its definitely a swerve.

and baron corbin is gonna be their new eric young, with drew mcintyre playing the role of robert roode.
theyre re-hashing some of the BDC/TNA stuff with their own twist. its funny tho, cuz roode is under contract and so was EY.

baron and bobby seem cool behind the scene and baron corbin's a two-time Golden Gloves boxing champion fits the hurt business:ohhh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
baron and bobby seem cool behind the scene and baron corbin's a two-time Golden Gloves boxing champion fits the hurt business:ohhh:

Before I clicked the video I was dreading that they were going to be doing that overly choreographed mitt work dance that all the a$$holes post to their Instagrams.
:salute:to them for keeping it old school.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I mean if they ripped off their masks next episode and go by actual names and dress up in suits, it could maybe work (if they are actually joining) :yeshrug:
That is what I hope would happen just so they could salvage Dijak and Madden and then have MVP manage them as a tag team.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Retribution being taken under the wing of #THB is something that would have made sense after they basically squashed them. Could have repackaged them quite easily and salvaged the whole thing.

This is lazy and bootleg. Why would MVP take on these two losers? Shelton and Ced at least had credibility as former tag champions.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Retribution being taken under the wing of #THB is something that would have made sense after they basically squashed them. Could have repackaged them quite easily and salvaged the whole thing.

This is lazy and bootleg. Why would MVP take on these two losers? Shelton and Ced at least had credibility as former tag champions.

Well it's known Vince doesn't like Cedric:mjpls: i don't know what's the beef with Benjamin. But yeah storyline wise it doesn't make sense recruiting these two other guys. I still can't believe they broke em up in the first place.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Well it's known Vince doesn't like Cedric:mjpls: i don't know what's the beef with Benjamin. But yeah storyline wise it doesn't make sense recruiting these two other guys. I still can't believe they broke em up in the first place.
What did Cedric do to make Vince not like him?