The Official Hurt Business Thread #THB Edit: Back in Business?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm guessing Bobby had too much momentum:mjpls:

I could of sworn it was just a couple of weeks ago everyone in the IWC was giving props to THB:francis:

A well booked, visually pleasing (:dame:) group of black bad asses led by one of the best managers in the business is going to get over in a big way. The Hurt Business had something that wrestling was lacking for the longest time; a legit cool factor.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So either one of two things happens here:

A- It's a swerve, bro.

B- They replace Alexander & Benjamin because "The Hurt Business stays in business" no matter who the employees are.

I don't think it's completely over. Just like the Horsemen, Heenan Family, etc...

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
If they’re replacing members wonder if this is way to get the raw underground guys dabba kato and ruas back and make it more of a shoot group

But I hope it’s a swerve

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I didn’t watch but it might be a swerve to keep the belt on lashley at mania without hurting Drew’s character
The Four Horsemen was able to stay a group for years while still helping Ric Flair protect his belt against all challengers.
This idea that THB are play acting to get Drew to drop his guard so they can help Lashley retain seems like the type of dumb shyt a 7 year old would come up with and think is clever.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The Four Horsemen was able to stay a group for years while still helping Ric Flair protect his belt against all challengers.
This idea that THB are play acting to get Drew to drop his guard so they can help Lashley retain seems like the type of dumb shyt a 7 year old would come up with and think is clever.
So you’re saying there’s a chance that’s what Vince is doing

sbud

All Star
Daps
Punk was a mark for himself in the ring, but during the pipe bomb when he said the company would keep making money in spite of itself even after Vince died, shyt was spot on.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I didn’t watch but it might be a swerve to keep the belt on lashley at mania without hurting Drew’s character

Could be a long con. The rules state that The Hurt Business is banned from ringside. If Shelton and Cedric are "kicked out" they can still show up ringside.

Last edited:

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
You'll always have a home in Suzuki-Gun Shelton, bring Cedric with you :wow:

19d439f1bf91fa2defd228975a45f236810227cb_00.jpg