The Official Hurt Business Thread #THB Edit: Back in Business?

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Could be a long con. The rules could state that The Hurt Business is banned from ringside. If Shelton and Cedric are "kicked out" they can still show up ringside.

I'm sayin'... I'm sayin'... this would not surprise me. Folks are reacting emotionally cause they ain't payin' attention...

Come on now... Benjamin and Alexander, being Hurt Business members, get officially barred from ringside... and a week later they get kicked out of the Hurt Business... two weeks away from the show... and people think this means the Hurt Business is over?

Just sayin'...

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
If a triumphant swerve that they’re still planning on is in place, that’s one thing. The fact that they just can’t get the entrance they deserved after they made moves in the VR Ballroom every week is disappointing.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Brass ring they said.:unimpressed:

Cedric wasn't doing shyt.

Shelton wasn't doing shyt.

MVP came back full time like a year ago.

Bobby was in a stupid angle with Lana.

They came together to make a dope stable reviving all of their careers. Like @MartyMcFly said in his article, they weren't on some dancing shyt, not on some thug/criminal shyt, but as four cats that would legit beat your ass wearing suits and was about business. They were over as fukk, sold merch, but that wasn't good enough.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Hurt business will cost drew at mania

y’all really don’t pay attention lol

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hurt business will cost drew at mania

y’all really don’t pay attention lol

They already been physical with Lash. Rarely do they book that way for double swerve, most likely they cost Lash. Actually most likely they appear on pre-show and have nothing to do with Lashley match at all. Gone and forgotten already.

"Stand on your own Bobbo you don't need a supporting cast right now!"

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
so i watched the raw highlights.
its definitely a swerve.

and baron corbin is gonna be their new eric young, with drew mcintyre playing the role of robert roode.
theyre re-hashing some of the BDC/TNA stuff with their own twist. its funny tho, cuz roode is under contract and so was EY.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

i read this already homie.

eric young wasnt officially in BDC but he ran with them cuz they had common enemies and helped them out in other beefs.

looks like corbin is their new eric young, if he sticks around.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
i read this already homie.

eric young wasnt officially in BDC but he ran with them cuz they had common enemies and helped them out in other beefs.

looks like corbin is their new eric young, if he sticks around.
It ain't happening. Baron Corbin is staying on Smackdown.