The Official 'Harley Quinn' Animated Series Thread

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I liked this show a lot more than I expected. Yes the "agendas" were there but it felt natural instead of shoehorned in. What Ivy and her generic snarky white girl voiced ass did to Kiteman was wrong though. I liked that the female leads usually had to face consequences for their shyt behaviors and they had to overcome those consequences to come out on top instead of just winning because "STRONG FEMALES~!" Hopefully that continues but I dunno since Kiteman is getting written into his own spin off they might just get away with fukking him over.

Glad they didn't kill off all of the villains because it definitely looked like it was headed that way.
The mind midget heel turn was unexpected and I liked the John Darkseid cameos. I liked the idea of Joker becoming a serial killer step-dad as well. Jokercels might not like the idea of him being in a semi stable relationship though. Oh well. King Shark annoyed me at times and I don't like how they dropped his bloodlust thing. I guess it would have required too much thought to put him in situations where he was accidentally exposed to blood. Overall a good show.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This show legit has the worst fanbase outside of Rick and Morty and maybe Star Wars. I browsed the show's subreddit and had to take a shower afterward. Imagine the average alt-right bro strawman of an SJW. That was about 90% of the members. I would have thought it was just super on the nose satire if I didn't know any better.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This show legit has the worst fanbase outside of Rick and Morty and maybe Star Wars. I browsed the show's subreddit and had to take a shower afterward. Imagine the average alt-right bro strawman of an SJW. That was about 90% of the members. I would have thought it was just super on the nose satire if I didn't know any better.
I can imagine. That's why I don't browse reddit fandoms, it'll have you wanting to see fandoms you're apart of get dunked on. Apart from wrestling and Marvle/DC (which share embarrassing posters) the stannery isn't that cringe here.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
harley-quinn-season-3-poster-image-691x1024.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I like the family man Joker for Mayor plot. I hope they aren't tempted to delve too far into the agenda. I get it, one of the big draws of Quinn is her relationship status whether it be Joker or Ivy but the weirdo stans of this show expect an LGBTQ9RUJFHSNXNX+++ victory lap and that would ruin the show. They're gay......awesome, but don't make it a GAY RELATIONSHIP show. Just keep it a show about relationships and violence where the two leads happen to be lesbians.