The Official 'Harley Quinn' Animated Series Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The series was done really well I say that because I cannot stomach the Harley character for too long. The shock humor didn't feel forced it was very natural and genuinely funny - the group chemistry was great. Standouts being Clayface and King Shark.

Season one was classic, its a shame and I didn't even see it coming the cliche setup. The gay agenda once again is forced in to compromise and downgrade an otherwise good show.

Unnecessary and made me lose interest.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Kiteman was just a regular dude with kite tech. Bagged one of the baddest villains in the series that was ruined by Harley toxic ass:hhh:

Kite tech = Nice car.
:yeshrug:
Breh convinced her to marry him and every step of the way is getting played by a dude called Condiment King. Ivy is out there on adventures with Harley and he is focused on what the cake should taste like. It’s a real lesson on women, take some initiative to impress her, don’t cry in front your woman, and fukk your girl well or someone else will. Especially if the only thing you got going for you is you got a nice ride.

:hhh:

If Kiteman was really about it he would being trying for a triz with either Catwoman or Harley and Ivy… Ivy is down for it
:mjlit: