The Official 'Harley Quinn' Animated Series Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I’m extremely late on this one…I really enjoyed it and got the humor…but did they really have to push the agenda? Either way this was very well put together. Are anymore cartons like this set in an established universe?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So I’m extremely late on this one…I really enjoyed it and got the humor…but did they really have to push the agenda? Either way this was very well put together. Are anymore cartons like this set in an established universe?
I feel like all the stuff that was in there felt natural

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Yeah it felt way more natural to the story, and they even made Kiteman and Joker as examples of why Harley/Ivy got together. Abusive and pathetic men was what they were dealing with so why not go for each other?

You want to see the agenda get pushed watch Watchmen the series. If you see how they handle the Hangman being gay. No build up, subtle cues, nothing at all that says he is gay or even interested in any other character but his wife….. but in the next scene he is in the bed having sex with a white guy? They don’t even really explain the stress that would cause, the reasoning behind him cheating or living downlow, because it made no sense to linger on something they put in because they didn’t want to make the character not gay like he was in the comic.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it felt way more natural to the story, and they even made Kiteman and Joker as examples of why Harley/Ivy got together. Abusive and pathetic men was what they were dealing with so why not go for each other?

You want to see the agenda get pushed watch Watchmen the series. If you see how they handle the Hangman being gay. No build up, subtle cues, nothing at all that says he is gay or even interested in any other character but his wife….. but in the next scene he is in the bed having sex with a white guy? They don’t even really explain the stress that would cause, the reasoning behind him cheating or living downlow, because it made no sense to linger on something they put in because they didn’t want to make the character not gay like he was in the comic.
:ufdup: no Kiteman slander

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Kiteman should have called himself Kiteboy

:mjlol:

The fukked up shyt is this interpretation of him is a tough guy compared to the p*ssy bytch he is in the comic books
:hhh:
Kiteman was just a regular dude with kite tech. Bagged one of the baddest villains in the series that was ruined by Harley toxic ass:hhh:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Kiteman was just a regular dude with kite tech. Bagged one of the baddest villains in the series that was ruined by Harley toxic ass:hhh:
I loved this show, but I can't be the only one who thought Harley was the worst thing about it :laugh: