The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Don't need spoiler tags any more breh.

Fuller said someone did that to Scully. Which is the problem I have with the ending. They could've left it open like you said but one of the writers even posted the last sentence of the script on Twitter:

So who is "the host"?

Fred.

Well damn...:ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Fuller said someone did that to Scully. Which is the problem I have with the ending. They could've left it open like you said but one of the writers even posted the last sentence of the script on Twitter:

So who is "the host"?

Fred.

The-Host-2-Korean-Movie-creature.png

:troll:

I think they should have left the leg scene out. It kind of lessons the great cliffhanger (pun intended :mjpls:) in my eyes.

No homo but i almost thought dudes were gonna make out for a second :francis:

Some of the dialogue was so CSI ish that I expected the characters to put on sunglasses as it cut to the commercial break :heh:
"Ready or not, here he comes":datazz:

*throws officer out of car*
"Headed my way?" :datazz:

I'm not hating though I thought it was a fantastic ending. I really will miss it

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well damn...:ohhh:

What's funny is even though the production art specifically says "Hannibal and Bedelia" there is no mention of it being Hannibal from Bryan Fuller.

CNm3vdvUAAAQZ0m.jpg

In every interview he makes it a point to say it's "someone", not specifically Hannibal or Will:

Hannibal Finale Post Mortem: Bryan Fuller on Will/Lecter Love, Bedelia's Last Supper, That Siouxsie Sioux Jam

Well, you know, I love post-credits sequence. I mean, you see Sherlock and Moriarty go over Reichenbach Falls, and you don’t know what fate befell those characters. By coming back in and seeing Bedelia at a dinner table being served her own leg, grabbing a fork and hiding it under the table and preparing to stab it in the neck of the next person who comes into the room, that’s a great way to tell the audience, “Yes, we have told you completion to this story, but who is serving Bedelia that leg? Is it Hannibal? Did he survive? Is it Uncle Robert is, and is David Bowie behind that curtain? Who’s serving her the leg?

:dead: at David Bowie.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On a more positive note in the same interview:

"It’s not over until I’m dead, as far as I’m concerned,” Fuller says of his dream to continue this particular yarn — either through a fourth season on a new network, or (more likely) via a big-screen spinoff. “The fans are going to have to be very patient. It’s going to be at least a year,” before anything gets green-lit, he continues, but series stars Mads Mikkelsen and Hugh Dancy are “excited” about Fuller’s vision and EP Martha De Laurentis is currently trying to find financing for a film.

It's not over until he's dead. :wow:

Fred.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still need to watch the whole Red Dragon arc... Sounds like Fuller and the crew didn't disappoint :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:jbhmm:

Just realized she's wearing something similar to Clarice from the "Hannibal" movie. She even hides a fork just like Clarice hid a knife:

tumblr_mefwmxb7wu1rx4ivwo2_12801.jpg

Fred.
I read the articles and interviews from the Fangoria mag and it says they mashed together different stuff from the books and films together
im gonna watch all the seasons again one day and just look for things i might have missed before

• Dap

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I forgot to mention:

:wow:

Look man....when he gave Alana that work I was just in my living room cheerin n shyt..

So who is "the host"?

Fred.

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Fred.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

• Dap

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I read the articles and interviews from the Fangoria mag and it says they mashed together different stuff from the books and films together
im gonna watch all the seasons again one day and just look for things i might have missed before
I haven't seen the movies ("Hannibal" or "Red Dragon") since they came out so I forgot a bunch of shyt. And "Hannibal Rising" was :trash:

The only movie I know basically from memory is "Silence Of The Lambs".

Anyway, the dress/fact that she hides a weapon like Clarice heavily suggests it's Hannibal in the next room. I wonder where Will is. :jbhmm:

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I haven't seen the movies ("Hannibal" or "Red Dragon") since they came out so I forgot a bunch of shyt. And "Hannibal Rising" was :trash:

The only movie I know basically from memory is "Silence Of The Lambs".

Anyway, the dress/fact that she hides a weapon like Clarice heavily suggests it's Hannibal in the next room. I wonder where Will is. :jbhmm:

Fred.

The stab wounds alone should have been enough to kill Will. Then again, on this show characters like Chilton are practically immortal.

Speaking of which, did anyone else get the impression that they were turning Chilton into the 2.0 version of Mason Verger? If Will survived, Chilton would be Will's Verger.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Fred.
the first remake i'll ever care about...them redoing silence of the lambs... besides rising, that's the only story arc left

lifetime or whoever got those rights ain't doing a damn thing... they must just be hating... cause they can't be getting any press, accolades, or money off whatever they got going on

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

So who is "the host"?

Fred.

Reading Fuller's interviews after the finale leads me to believe that the Bedelia scene was a bit of a time jump forward and if the show was to get another season we would have been left with the lingering question of who is at dinner with her: Hannibal or a fully psycho Will?

• Dap