The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Rewatched the episode....

First time was in SD because it was the only torrent up. Second time HD and this time I noticed Will actually grabbed Hannibal and threw them over the cliff together. :wow:

So now I'm not sure if Hannibal and Will would be a team, even if they both survived.

Lastly, how did you guys interpret the last scene with Scully? Some people are saying she cut off and cooked her own leg. :dahell:

I took it as one or both of them survived and paid her a visit.

Fred.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First time was in SD because it was the only torrent up. Second time HD and this time I noticed Will actually grabbed Hannibal and threw them over the cliff together. :wow:

So now I'm not sure if Hannibal and Will would be a team, even if they both survived.

Lastly, how did you guys interpret the last scene with Scully? Some people are saying she cut off and cooked her own leg. :dahell:

Fred.
I saw it as her taking her own leg, believing Hannibal was on his way

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I saw it as her taking her own leg, believing Hannibal was on his way

mrrno_zpsqj0zmccc.png

Man I don't know what to think. On the one hand if this is series finale then we have to assume both Hannibal and Will are dead, if the last time we seen them is falling off a cliff into the ocean.

On the other hand if this isn't the series finale then we have to assume one/both survived.
I guess it's possible she cut her own leg off but they should've shown a crutch or prosthetic leg or something. Me and my homeboy was :mjlol:imagining her hopping around the kitchen cooking her own leg.

Hopefully Fuller does an interview. I'm not saying spell it out, but give a general idea of what he was going for. I assumed Hannibal and/or Will had her like Hannibal did Abel Gideon earlier in the season, when he fed him his own leg. But who the hell knows?

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
mrrno_zpsqj0zmccc.png

Man I don't know what to think. On the one hand if this is series finale then we have to assume both Hannibal and Will are dead, if the last time we seen them is falling off a cliff into the ocean.

On the other hand if this isn't the series finale then we have to assume one/both survived.
I guess it's possible she cut her own leg off but they should've shown a crutch or prosthetic leg or something. Me and my homeboy was :mjlol:imagining her hopping around the kitchen cooking her own leg.

Hopefully Fuller does an interview. I'm not saying spell it out, but give a general idea of what he was going for. I assumed Hannibal and/or Will had her like Hannibal did Abel Gideon earlier in the season, when he fed him his own leg. But who the hell knows?

Fred.
The fact that they tried to shop season 4, lets me know they aren't dead

And if it's a series finale, why have an after credit scene, that will lead to nothing.

That being said, will dreamed that cliff shyt or however they explain it. But it didn't happen. Hannibal caught up with old girl and is eating her like he did before.

Another reason..... bytch ain't crazy. She on the run and cuts off her own leg and lives. And then knows how to cook like Hannibal and serve herself?

Nah. We need that season 4. Somebody please :mjcry:

Yvge

Rookie
Daps
so fukking beautiful. :wow::to:.

"If I saw you, everyday, forever. I will always remember this moment"

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Fred.
Man, I am not supposed to be this sad over two dudes (one of whom is a serial killing cannibal) going full "Shakespearean tragic love story ending" over a cliff but that scene had me in full on :mjcry: especially with that damn song playing over it (its called Love Crimes by Siouxsie Sioux btw) giving the scene the perfect emotional tone.
4POHpY5.gif

I mean that was just:to:
And I think Bedelia chopped her leg off and cooked it up like she was a contestant on Top Chef as basically an offering for Hannibal. Because she was expecting a visit from him and I don't think she expected to be allowed to skate away unscathed like the last time.

And Fuller have an interview to Fangoria that he says should be considered "supplemental reading" for after the finale:
DlFHCo2.jpg

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man, I am not supposed to be this sad over two dudes (one of whom is a serial killing cannibal) going full "Shakespearean tragic love story ending" over a cliff but that scene had me in full on :mjcry: especially with that damn song playing over it (its called Love Crimes by Siouxsie Sioux btw) giving the scene the perfect emotional tone.
4POHpY5.gif

I mean that was just:to:
And I think Bedelia chopped her leg off and cooked it up like she was a contestant on Top Chef as basically an offering for Hannibal. Because she was expecting a visit from him and I don't think she expected to be allowed to skate away unscathed like the last time.

And Fuller have an interview to Fangoria that he says should be considered "supplemental reading" for after the finale:
DlFHCo2.jpg

It's funny you mention this, I was headed to the book store today to grab that but got side tracked. I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow hopefully.

Bryan Fuller is the first guest editor the magazine has ever had. The horror community fukks with "Hannibal" heavy.

Fred.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It's funny you mention this, I was headed to the book store today to grab that but got side tracked. I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow hopefully.

Bryan Fuller is the first guest editor the magazine has ever had. The horror community fukks with "Hannibal" heavy.

Fred.
that issue of Fangoria is on KickassTorrents
just downloaded it a minute ago to my phone

• Dap
Reactions: hex