The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Also, can somebody put what happens at the end of the credits in some spoiler tags? I'm sure tonight's rip will be missing it

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
So they planned a fake escape for Hannibal and Dolarhyde knew about it? Or is it one of the show's okie dokes where they play it out how they expect it to go?

Well Will prolly told Dolarhyde the plan and route when he snatched him up. Dolarhyde prolly just attacked sooner than he told Will he would because he knew he would try to backstab him. You could tell Jack new something was a bit different especially after he looked in the truck he had that "Not this shyt again" face.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Gon miss this show alot..............thank God for streams and whatever nikka was streamin that shyt i was watchin in piff quality :blessed:

Jesus Christ the last 10 minutes and really the 2nd half of this ep........TV dont get more perfect than that. Hate to say it brehs but i wont mind if this is it, quality way to end it IMO :to:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So they planned a fake escape for Hannibal and Dolarhyde knew about it? Or is it one of the show's okie dokes where they play it out how they expect it to go?

I'm not sure, I gotta watch the episode again. I guess it's possible Dollarhyde kept an eye on the place where Hannibal was, totally independent of any plan they had. Will did put the idea of killing Hannibal into his head, after all. He sees them moving Hannibal, he follows.

Or it could be possible Will told him.

Man this can't be the last episode. I mean, it is but god damn. So I assume Will and Hannibal are serial killers together now. But that leaves so many plot threads open. We have no idea what happened to Alana, Chilton, or Jack. Or hell, Will's wife and kid.

Jack in particular I'm curious about because at some point it would have to become obvious Will and Hannibal killed Dollarhyde.

Man fukk. They need to make a movie or two. This was a dope episode and it could act as a series finale but they got more story to tell.

Fred.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I'm gonna miss this show:to:
the last half of this episode was so perfectly done, the way they took down dollarhyde like a morbid superhero tag-team:wow:
I could live with this being the series finale but I'm still in shock that it actually was just that. This show really made a case for re-booting franchises for me, they made something mind-blowing with source material that in my mind could hardly be improved on anyway. I'll propably see Mads Mikkelsen as Hannibal no matter what role he plays in his next few projects. I hope Fuller delivers some more piff with American Gods.
:salute:to everyone here, watching it and reading the debate/shared feelings of being in awe became a steady friday night routine for the past season

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
The season 2 final episodes were all 10/10, but as a season 3 might have been the best consistency wise.

Final episode wasn't the best episode of the season, but it was consistently great like pretty much every episode (something which I cannot say about season 1 and two).

• Dap
Reactions: hex