The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i thought chilly did want to get back in the ring though after ol girl came up to him when he was finished visiting hanny

He did but he's a moron. They knew he's a moron which is why they offered it to him. Even Hannibal told Alana "you saw the hole and let him roll right into it".

Side note I think it's hilarious that Chilton is basically immortal. Dude has been disemboweled, shot in the face, had his lips torn off, and set on fire but he's still alive.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
He did but he's a moron. They knew he's a moron which is why they offered it to him. Even Hannibal told Alana "you saw the hole and let him roll right into it".

Side note I think it's hilarious that Chilton is basically immortal. Dude has been disemboweled, shot in the face, had his lips torn off, and set on fire but he's still alive.

Fred.
Chilton talkin shyt while in extra crispy KFC mode :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So which finale will be better, this or Mr robot :patrice:

I'm leaning towards "Mr. Robot" just because it's a safe bet. I don't expect "Hannibal" to ever out do the season 2 finale, which is fine....most shows don't have a single episode on that level, let alone are expected to have two.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@hexagram23

I think you know why I'm here, if you want come to me.... I will come to you

giphy.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Mads is really killing the prisoner Hannibal role. So many funking layers to that shyt, from the smiles to the stares to delivering the one liners.

I dont even think we talked about when and how he ate that lip :russ:

I knew Chilton going at him in the beginning was going to come back and bite him :lolbron:. Talking about how Hannibal would grow old and lose his teeth, young ones would use him for sex :mjlol:. Fame wasn't worth it breh, I will miss his character as he brought some much needed comedy to the show.

When Will suggested Alana get involved and she hit him with :francis:. Too smart to fall for the okey doke.

I think Armitage has been good in his role, dude is really a narcissist though. Ready for Will to go ahead and end him, especially now that he's even cutting promos on blind girl now too.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mads is really killing the prisoner Hannibal role. So many funking layers to that shyt, from the smiles to the stares to delivering the one liners.

I dont even think we talked about when and how he ate that lip :russ:

I think it's hilarious that since they took everything out of Hannibal's cell, every scene in his cell starts with him standing in the exact same spot like a character from a 16-bit RPG. Alana's dumb ass really thought that would break him. :martin:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fuller just dropped a trailer for the final episode:

Fred.