The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
They preempted yesterday's show in NY to show a PRESEASON Giant's game. :troll::snoop:

Any, I'm wondering if they were planning on setting Will up to be the killer in their "Silence of the Lambs" replacement. Will he become part of Hannibal's "Agency" in the world?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They preempted yesterday's show in NY to show a PRESEASON Giant's game. :troll::snoop:

Any, I'm wondering if they were planning on setting Will up to be the killer in their "Silence of the Lambs" replacement. Will he become part of Hannibal's "Agency" in the world?

Yeah I dunno where they're going with that. In the first scene when Will said he sees himself killing his wife I was :what:

Also Will saying he kinda wanted Chilton to get fukked up was :why: too.

It's not even out of character I just forgot how crazy Will is. If Will spazzes and starts killing innocent people :wow:

Lastly, this is just a guess, but I think Hannibal refuted Chilton's insanity defense because he wants to be moved to a regular prison. He knows damn well The Red Dragon will try to help him escape en route.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I actually liked the earlier eps of this season more as well. I know the red dragon portion is receving rave reviews but it's not holding my attention as much. Maybe because this is the third time we've seen it for the most part.

I bet fuller has things up his sleeve for the finale though

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I actually liked the earlier eps of this season more as well. I know the red dragon portion is receving rave reviews but it's not holding my attention as much. Maybe because this is the third time we've seen it for the most part.

I bet fuller has things up his sleeve for the finale though

I think Richard Armitage is the best Red Dragon by a fairly wide margin.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Since I've already seen this story twice before, I kind of got a little complacent that I knew everything that was going to happen before it happened. Yet, when the Red Dragon showed up at Will's house I was literally screaming at the TV. When I saw he had a gun, all I could think was they were actually going to go through with letting him kill Will's wife.

Before this season I was thinking that having scenes with Hannibal behind bars would just be redundant. Now for the first time I'm really sorry we're not going to get to see where they were going to go with this.
i like how they switch up details and plots from the movies

even when will asked hannibal if he contacted the red dragon

"how would i do that... a personal ad? notes on toilet paper?"

which is exactly how it was in red dragon. they always take scenes, shots, words from the movies and mix them up and throw them in.. i'm gonna miss this show

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I liked the movie Red Dragon back when I saw it, but I just looked up this scene and its terrible compared to the TV version:

Cartman did it better that Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i like how they switch up details and plots from the movies

even when will asked hannibal if he contacted the red dragon

"how would i do that... a personal ad? notes on toilet paper?"

which is exactly how it was in red dragon. they always take scenes, shots, words from the movies and mix them up and throw them in.. i'm gonna miss this show

I meant to comment on this earlier in the thread. Not that specific line but they also remixed the home invasion with Will's family. That happens basically at the end of "The Red Dragon".

Outside of "Silence Of The Lambs", which Fuller may never have the rights to, this series is the definitive version of these arcs, and characters IMO.

Fred.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
the interactions hannibal has with everyone :deadrose:

and then the set up to lure the dragon :mjlol: chilton already survived hanny why he wanna fukk around with the dragon and test fate again :snoop:

ugh dont you hate when you are about to reveal yourself as having ascended past being human to your house guest and then ya girl shows up :snoop:

I liked the movie Red Dragon back when I saw it, but I just looked up this scene and its terrible compared to the TV version:

Cartman did it better that Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

i thought it was funny because when chilly was pleading he sounded just like PSH. but i like the switch up too. but the rolling down the street on fire is still gawd level

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the interactions hannibal has with everyone :deadrose:

and then the set up to lure the dragon :mjlol: chilton already survived hanny why he wanna fukk around with the dragon and test fate again :snoop:

ugh dont you hate when you are about to reveal yourself as having ascended past being human to your house guest and then ya girl shows up :snoop:

Chilton wanted no parts of that breh. Will played him.

The interview was supposed to be between Chilton and Will....mostly Will, and Chilton was supposed to "legitimize" the interview because he's an expert. Will went ham with the disrespect which is why Chilton was :huhldup:during the interview, then Will asked if he wanted to be in the picture knowing damn well he had no FBI back up.

That's why Scully said "Hannibal has agency in this world....you". He don't need to be free when Will is out here getting people killed for basically no reason.

Fred.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Chilton wanted no parts of that breh. Will played him.

The interview was supposed to be between Chilton and Will....mostly Will, and Chilton was supposed to "legitimize" the interview because he's an expert. Will went ham with the disrespect which is why Chilton was :huhldup:during the interview, then Will asked if he wanted to be in the picture knowing damn well he had no FBI back up.

That's why Scully said "Hannibal has agency in this world....you". He don't need to be free when Will is out here getting people killed for basically no reason.

Fred.
yeah i got most of that, especially the faces :mjlol: i didnt catch the will playing him part until he mentioned at the end about him putting his arm around him like a pet though. i thought chilly did want to get back in the ring though after ol girl came up to him when he was finished visiting hanny

• Dap
Reactions: hex