The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No spoilers....how was the ep? I'm looking for it right now.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anybody find anything? None of the scenes have it. What we gotta wait until Saturday now?

Edit: Nevermind, it's out now

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
:merchant:chillton
another great episode, the faces Chilton made when Will came with the insults :pachaha: also love the fact that for Hannibal, nothing changes, in his mind he's still chilling in a luxury cell, even though he's tied up:banderas:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Is it me bruhs or has this season been more "artsy" than the first 2? I found myself losing interest a bit this season. I have to catch up 2 episodes before I can really join in

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Flame On!! :gladbron:

Chilton lookin like a piece of Oberto beef jerky :why:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think this season has been the best by a long shot. :manny:

Having said that, no episode this season so far has been as good as the season 2 finale.

About to watch the new episode now.

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The first half of this season, while scattered, was much better than the second, red dragon, half.

The red dragon shyt just isn't as interesting, and there's not enough Hannibal. Having him locked up just makes the show less exciting.

I can see why nobody watches this anymore. I mean there have only been 5 or so posts since this last episode. shyt is dead.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The first half of this season, while scattered, was much better than the second, red dragon, half.

The red dragon shyt just isn't as interesting, and there's not enough Hannibal. Having him locked up just makes the show less exciting.

I can see why nobody watches this anymore. I mean there have only been 5 or so posts since this last episode. shyt is dead.

I can't disagree more breh.

Well, I'd rather have Hannibal free but this last ep was the best of the season and one of the best of the entire series IMO. Then again I've always been a fan of the art and literary references they're using this season, so while most people are probably sitting there like :dwillhuh: I'm loving it.

Fred.