The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
So has any network talked about picking it up yet?
This season is amazing so far and I really want it to continue.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Haven't heard anything...maybe Netflix?

Nah Netflix has already passed on it. As of far it seems like the show will be done after the 3rd season, with the possibility of doing another limited season or maybe movie down the line.

Was out of town and just caught up on the last couple of episodes and :whew:. The imagery for the show is remains on another level. I haven't seen Red Dragon since high school, so certain scenes that pop up start bringing back my memory of that film on some :ohhh:.

Who knew petting a tiger could be so :mjcry:. The way D recoiled when he saw that blind girl was about to feel on the tiger's mouth was great acting. Also his reaction when she started to feel on his pants was :lolbron:.

My man Will might need to hit the gym if he want's to deal with D :francis:. He got tossed and thrown badly. Jack hasn't given him any fighting lessons I see.

Bedallia like Chilton and Alana survived being with Hannibal, but unlike them has no scars at least physically. Even getting birthday cards and cooking recipes :obama:. She didn't have to do Sylar like that though.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So has any network talked about picking it up yet?
This season is amazing so far and I really want it to continue.

Amazon wanted to pick it up but the time frame they had wasn't realistic. So they couldn't do it. They wanted to start filming ASAP before Bryan Fuller even had all the season 4 scripts done, he was like "nah".

Netflix can't pick it up because Amazon has the streaming rights. Amazon should at least relinquish the streaming rights so they can shop it around.

So that's basically where things are right now. Fuller and Delaurentiis (the producers) have said there's no time limit on this, it's not as if they're going to give up after a certain amount of time.

Lastly, the reason there hasn't been much info lately is because they stopped shopping it around until the finale. Fuller said it's kinda hard to explain what season 4 will be when the people he's talking to don't have any idea how season 3 ends, so he'll resume shopping it around after the finale.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dolarhyde Daredevil :mjlol:

It was a reference to "Manhunter":

manhunter-vs-red-dragon-francis-dolarhyde-1024x427.jpg

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Since I've already seen this story twice before, I kind of got a little complacent that I knew everything that was going to happen before it happened. Yet, when the Red Dragon showed up at Will's house I was literally screaming at the TV. When I saw he had a gun, all I could think was they were actually going to go through with letting him kill Will's wife.

Before this season I was thinking that having scenes with Hannibal behind bars would just be redundant. Now for the first time I'm really sorry we're not going to get to see where they were going to go with this.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
"They aren't my family. And I'm not the one letting them die":pacspit:

First time I have hated Hannibal Lecter since the series started

Too far breh, too far:pacspit:

Another brilliant episode. That tension at the cabin:mjcry:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The cabin scene was :wow:

Maybe I'm dumb but I literally did not know it was wills family until he showed up at the hospital. I guess they did not show them enough this season