Daps
It's wild this show is on network TV

I never watched it live in the past, and it didn't really dawn on me til now

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man that was fukking incredible. But there's no way this doesn't get canceled. :heh:

It's like Bryan Fuller knows this is the last season and was like :manny: "I'm doing what the fukk I want."

The way they played with aspect ratio, color, narrative structure....I was like :ohlawd:

And I'm a big fan of Dante's "Inferno" so this episode was doubly dope for me.

Fred.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
beautiful cinematography and music.

but goddamn if this wasn't an ODD episode.

i have to re-watch cuz im confused at wtf was going on.

are they really married? & I thought he was about to team up with that dude and then he offed him

and is it just me or did it used to be TV-MA and is now TV-14? maybe i'm trippin

and i guess will and morpheus still around (re: the preview).. im just all sorts of confused

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
beautiful cinematography and music.

but goddamn if this wasn't an ODD episode.

i have to re-watch cuz im confused at wtf was going on.

are they really married? & I thought he was about to team up with that dude and then he offed him

and is it just me or did it used to be TV-MA and is now TV-14? maybe i'm trippin

and i guess will and morpheus still around (re: the preview).. im just all sorts of confused

TV-14, with an impaled skinless human torso display at the end. I don't know how they got away with that.

:mjlol:at Bedelia not wanting to eat the food after the other guy mentioned it was what the Romans fed their meat to make it taste better. And how long did Hannibal keep Gideon alive? Long enough for snails to get fat off of eating his hands.
From the preview it looks like Hannibal's goal is to lure Will to Europe, so he can eat him.
:feedme: