The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yes sir :ohlawd:

Aint watchin this live with Coli brehs though...this deserves my full undivided attention with 0 commercials :demonic:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Is a there a recap? Been so long since I watched this
I'm sure if you just watched like the last 2 episodes of season 2 you will remember what happened.
I've kinda been considering binge watching the whole 2nd season before Thursday just because.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
QM5WVql.gif

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the first one of these videos. So many spoilers, but I couldn't bring myself to stop the video. I had the willpower to not watch the other two, though.
Ayo, I haven't watched anything remotely related to Hannibal. I usually do this with shows but I had to with this one. I was avoiding the S2 thread like the plague. I have been waiting for this once heavy. I'm turning every TV to Hannibal when it airs to help the ratings LOL.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ayo, I haven't watched anything remotely related to Hannibal. I usually do this with shows but I had to with this one. I was avoiding the S2 thread like the plague. I have been waiting for this once heavy. I'm turning every TV to Hannibal when it airs to help the ratings LOL.
bless this thread with your A++ reviews this season please

i was catching up on the season and binged it, and coming into the threads and reading your reviews after each episode was a treat

:salute: