The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I was confused as fukk at first when it went from chef lecter trying to cut open will's head to them being strung up in masons slaughterhouse. The transition was weird....Still, dope episode. The visuals. The lesbian sex. The dialogue. The intensity. Hannibal is too good.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
damn :wow: so much beautiful things in this episode the thing with the heads turning into a lesbian scene with a triphop soundtrack:gladbron:
Hannibal looking like a real monster when he was cutting Jacks heel from under the table
Really liked how they shocked me with showing hannibal putting the saw to wills skull and then just turned it into fukking Art :blessed:
Maybe it's because I always watch this show when smoking but I was legit:dwillhuh: at all the drops of blood

I really feel like every episode has been better than the one before it this season

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The way they shot that lesbian sex scene :wow:

These nikkas on some other shyt :wow:
The drug scene that took old scenes and turned it into a Rorschach montage. That ish was trippy as f*ck!

tumblr_nra7v9UJQf1qkh5fxo1_540.gif

tumblr_nra7v9UJQf1qkh5fxo2_540.gif
tumblr_nra7v9UJQf1qkh5fxo3_540.gif
tumblr_nra7v9UJQf1qkh5fxo4_540.gif

Sup Margot? :smugfavre:
tumblr_nr98byBNel1rdvi6fo1_250.gif
tumblr_nr98byBNel1rdvi6fo2_250.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Before.... I used to be in troll mode against you all in here.... but with the bullshyt that has happened this week thats effecting us all. I feel differently...... I feel like Chris Pratt in Jurassic World when he found that giant dying dinosaur. I will be with you all to the end brothers:salute:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Actual plot movement?:ohhh:

I had my fears by the 10th utterly unnecessary slo-mo shot that this was gonna be the usual fare this season, but they pulled through this time:ehh:
The unnecessary slo-mo can be pretty eye rolling at times even if it is visually appealing. The second half of the episode came off rushed because of how slow they take the most tedious moments. It was pretty jarring.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I thought maybe "Mad Men" but wasn't sure. "OITNB" I had no idea about.

It just underscores my point though. HBO hasn't made very smart decisions for a long, long time, which is why outside of "Game Of Thrones" they don't have much going on.

Fred.
Vice and last week with john oliver alone is better than 99% of other networks. Vice is emmy award winning And Oliver has had a lot of real life impact.

http://time.com/3674807/john-oliver-net-neutrality-civil-forfeiture-miss-america/

Most networks would love to have true detective. Its one of the highest rated shows on the premium networks and emmy nominated.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Until it got cancelled it was doing numbers comparable to "True Detective", or any other cable drama. The problem was it's on NBC.

The reason it's so hard to find a new network now is all the actor's contracts expired and Bryan Fuller signed on to run a new show. So even if they find a new home, that network would have to be comfortable with waiting a year or so to start the new season. Which is the main reason Amazon passed on it.

Fred.
The problem was every season is getting lower ratings than the last. Its consistently losing viewers as it goes on. And it already had low ratings to start with.

Most people arent interested in the direction the show has headed in. Its a night and day difference to the first episode to what it is now.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Last episode was fantastic.

The scene of will and hannibal talking again was easily the best of the season.

Anecdotal, but the few people I put onto this show dropped it this season because will was their favourite part of the show and this season hes been a supporting character.

I think this season has cemented the show as niche,the average joe just isnt going to enjoy it. :yeshrug: