The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Hannibal tried to do a "Ray Liotta" on Will:

Looks like the show is rotating which character stands in for Clarice. In this scene, it was Jack playing her role.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Him having that conversation with Margot about having kids, the thought of him being a parent :scust:. Dude has been jokes this season, we he told his sister to come sit on Santa's lap and how she was using her uterus as a weapon :wow:.

Margot getting busy with Alana though :takedat:. That whole scene with there bodies merging together in that kaleidoscope visual was dope. Same thing with the one between Will and Hannibal. Definitely not a good episode for Will, he must be pissed at Chiyoh. First she pushes him off a train, then shoots him in his shoulder :damn:.

Have to give props to Bedalia as well in this episode, to her :dahell:reaction to Chiyoh popping in her home to the ol drugged victim defense she tried to use :youngsabo:. They weren't buying it, but I salute the effort.

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
"If I see you everyday forever, I'll always remember this time"

:shaq:

:whoa:

Don't know why it seems like everyone's jumping ship on this season... There's still half a season of :wow: left.