The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
season has been str8 CRACK so far. I was wondering how they would do with a change of scenery and they have delivered so far....chef hanny outchea carving up nikkas left n right.....

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
season has been str8 CRACK so far. I was wondering how they would do with a change of scenery and they have delivered so far....chef hanny outchea carving up nikkas left n right.....
True, but it makes me wonder how NBC is reacting to this

They have morphed from 'killer of the week' into a fukking art-house slow burn. The ratings have tanked. Fuller has obviously gotten the green light for full control, but what does that mean for the future?

I know someone else will pick it up if NBC drops it, but that makes me worried anyway

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

They have morphed from 'killer of the week' into a fukking art-house slow burn. The ratings have tanked. Fuller has obviously gotten the green light for full control, but what does that mean for the future?

I know someone else will pick it up if NBC drops it, but that makes me worried anyway
NBC is in a bind where they can't really do anything. They know networks will be thirsting to get Hannibal if it gets dropped, so they can't cancel it. They can continue still renew it despite the low ratings because they're not paying for it. (Some weird thing because it's produced in Canada or something). So what can they do but let it rock and find an audience.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

they've been up against the playoffs/finals from jump this season

whoever the fukk thought that was a good idea, who knows

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
What I'm hoping is that NBC sees this as their potential Breaking Bad, where word finally spreads and it picks up a big audience in its 4th or 5th season after being more cult-y before that

But this shyt is waaaaayyyy to art-house now to appeal to the common demographic. Breaking Bad/GoT/etc are still dumbed down enough to appeal to a wide range. Fuller has gone off the rails this season and Hannibal no longer is.:pachaha:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its inevitable that NBC is going to cancel this, no chance it gets a 4th season on NBC, the ratings are just not there

only question is whether someone else picks it up...

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:yeshrug:I'm glad NBC canceled it. It will be better on Hulu or Netflix whom I'm sure will jump right in since NBC wasn't paying that much for the show anyway. Hopefully NBC upload all the remaining episodes to the net like they started out with "Aquarius". Even though I'm liking this season, its been a little too slow for us to have to wait a week between episodes. This is a marathon series...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:yeshrug:I'm glad NBC canceled it. It will be better on Hulu or Netflix whom I'm sure will jump right in since NBC wasn't paying that much for the show anyway. Hopefully NBC upload all the remaining episodes to the net like they started out with "Aquarius". Even though I'm liking this season, its been a little too slow for us to have to wait a week between episodes. This is a marathon series...

Hopefully Amazon or Netflix picks it up. Although without Bryan fuller it might be a different show