The Official "Hannibal" Season 3 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I think Hannibal and Bedelia broke all the bones in the body and stuffed it in to a suitcase. They probably preserved it like prosciutto ham so it didn't smell. :damn:

Looks like he DID turn him into prosciutto.

Anyone else freak out when Hannibal looked at the camera talking about overlooking the "lamb organs"?

I was too busy freaking out over the sound the lungs made when he cooked them.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I literally jumped back into my couch when Hannibal icepicked that dude. Did not see that coming. :russ:

So, if I got this right, the story Hannibal told Chiyo about that dude killing and eating Mischa was a lie, and he did it himself?

Will does a pretty good Hannibal impression there at the end.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So, if I got this right, the story Hannibal told Chiyo about that dude killing and eating Mischa was a lie, and he did it himself?

I came in here to ask that myself. Bedalia seemed to think that was the case with "How did your sister taste?" :sas2:. Hannibal has a way of drawing people to him, but I know she has to get tired of everybody they have a meal and invite a co-worker over, he has to go and kill them. Hit Hannibal with a look that said this shyt again :beli:. I guess he wanted to see if she would be observing or participating this go a round :troll:. Hannibal has the transition game on lock, the way they went from Chiyo cutting the duck to Hannibal cutting a human arm was :wow:. A minor criticism was at times I felt they overdid the music with the scenes at Hannibal's house. Will slinking around to constant wind chimes and drum patterns. Did Hannibal not only give Will a smile on his stomach, but a How to Book on displaying dead bodies as well :lupe:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came in here to ask that myself. Bedalia seemed to think that was the case with "How did your sister taste?" :sas2:. Hannibal has a way of drawing people to him, but I know she has to get tired of everybody they have a meal and invite a co-worker over, he has to go and kill them. Hit Hannibal with a look that said this shyt again :beli:. I guess he wanted to see if she would be observing or participating this go a round :troll:. Hannibal has the transition game on lock, the way they went from Chiyo cutting the duck to Hannibal cutting a human arm was :wow:. A minor criticism was at times I felt they overdid the music with the scenes at Hannibal's house. Will slinking around to constant wind chimes and drum patterns. Did Hannibal not only give Will a smile on his stomach, but a How to Book on displaying dead bodies as well :lupe:
Will's been taking notes.

One thought came to mind at the end of the episode: Hannibal doesnt know whether to eat Will or to fukk him.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will's been taking notes.

One thought came to mind at the end of the episode: Hannibal doesnt know whether to eat Will or to fukk him.
He definitely wants/needs to eat him , I think that was the importance of the parallels shown between Hannibals relationship with Will/his sister

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

The series changes stuff from the books so I'm not sure where they're going with the Mischa stuff. In the book Hannibal didn't kill her.

Fred.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:

It's not that kind of party breh.

Fred.

hannibal-season-2-episode-13-will-gif

Hannibal wants Will so bad...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
hannibal-season-2-episode-13-will-gif

Hannibal wants Will so bad...

Had to fix the image for you.

Uh....nah man. There is some....weird shyt between them....but the creator himself said it's not meant to be sexual. They're best friends....if best friends tried to kill each other.

Fred.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to fix the image for you.

Uh....nah man. There is some....weird shyt between them....but the creator himself said it's not meant to be sexual. They're best friends....if best friends tried to kill each other.

Fred.
Lol Imimagining some weird scenario where they eat each other. Like they each cut off a hand and Hannibal prepares them for dinner.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@TheNatureBoy

Reading reviews of the episode most people seem to take it as Hannibal killed/ate his younger sister and blamed it on the dude Chiyo had locked in her basement.

In the original book....

Hannibal is a child during WW2 and his parents are killed. He tries to take care of his little sister Mischa but Germans find them, kill her, and feed her to him.

That's an extremely short version of the plot. I never really liked it because it makes him out to be a victim. I like this version better.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Breh I'm ashamed to admit it

But some of the dishes Hannibal cooked during seasons 1 and 2 looked utterly delicious :ohlawd:

I need help :mjcry:
Aug 29, 2014 - Executive producer Bryan Fuller says a cookbook with Hannibal Lecter's recipes is on the way, along with a book featuring art from the show.

use whatever meat you choose :takedat: