The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Would’ve had the scene explaining her getting smutted out by Bill Murray go for at least a full 5 minutes :pachaha:
Which means he would have got ten minutes of screen time :sas2:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Movie was straight. Rocket's loss was sad
I swear somebody was gonna kick the bucket. Thank God I avoided spoilers
I can't really rate the trilogy cause I don't remember the others like that
And I'm really getting tired of these superhero movies and their refusal to wear helmets
No why they think we wanted to look at this funny looking nikka yelling throughout the whole movie :martin:
and if his face got fukked up, even more reason to wear the helmet
nikka gon put on a stretch skin mask :aicmon:
This is the High Evolutionary

does-anyone-have-any-theories-on-high-evolutionary-v0-xxc7yjcud2q91.webp

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished it today... damn this movie was extremely emotionally draining...:mjcry: from start to finish...

AND it was very very good... Young Rocket's friends getting killed.the part where mantis stood up for drax against nebula being a bully and nebula apologizing. The scene where gamora pushed peter into the monitors telling him to wake the fukk up the woman he loved was dead...:mjcry:

THERE IS NO GOD THAT'S WHY I HAD TO STEP IN!!!...:damn::picard: that line was crazy... that's some cold blooded villain shyt ive ever heard thanos had a purpose but this guy he was worse because of his obsession and lazer focus on evolutionary perfection at all costs...

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
this will make me seem like a hater (nahhhh, me?) and i don't know the consensus on this part, but
hearing Vin Diesel fukkin say, "i love you all" is one of the 3 worst things in the history of the mcu. i think the intent was to let us hear what they hear just 1 time, but man did i fukkin hate it

shyt was super jarring

Daps
Just watched. Incredible movie.

One thing I wasn't expecting was for Adam Warlock to be a moron. Is this his character in the comics? I never really knew his story like that.

I would have cracked up if Vin Diesel said "I love you FAMILY" at the end. :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just watched. Incredible movie.

One thing I wasn't expecting was for Adam Warlock to be a moron. Is this his character in the comics? I never really knew his story like that.

I would have cracked up if Vin Diesel said "I love you FAMILY" at the end. :mjgrin:

The reason why adam is like that is because mentally literally he's still a child he was just hatched from the egg was saw at the end of part 2... wasnt mature yet....:ld:

Daps
The reason why adam is like that is because mentally literally he's still a child he was just hatched from the egg was saw at the end of part 2... wasnt mature yet....:ld:

Okay cool. Well I'm looking fwd to seeing a more mature Adam in a future movie.

All in all, I enjoyed it. This is definitely the best Marvel property they put out in a long time. Better than Ant Man, better than BP2.

I'm still disgusted with Coogler. Instead of using a movie about loss to find some redemption and hope, he introduces even more black grief and tries to base the movie around that.

Disgusting.