The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
People shytting on Quill about Gamora. Call me what you want but if you've ever been so deep in love with a girl and experienced the pain of losing them, you might understand. I was in looooove with a girl and when she broke it off, it was doom for me for a good year. We eventually got back together and we're now married with kids. But I remember vividly after we were split and seeing her around how it pulled me back into the abyss. The feeling of longing.

Maybe some of you don't get it and will shyt on him and on me for being a simp but that's how I felt. I think things were much more intense when we were younger. Before Internet gave us a million options where we can just find "love" at a swipe and we can message a million nameless girls in a single night.

:mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People shytting on Quill about Gamora.

those are not ppl…at least not in spirit…their only “experience” with women probably comes from 2nd hand information from red pillers…I haven’t bothered reading too many posts in here but am surprised to read that was a complaint folks had

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F3xRNyoWYAAIGvq

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Just watched….its the best Guardians movie, and the only thing in Marvel that’s worth a damn at this point.
Easily the best in a mid ass Phase 4 outside Spider-Man’s movies (Spiderverse isn’t “MCU” officially which is head and shoulders above all else except maybe endgame/infinity war/winter soldier).

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
What in the fukk...

Ive never gotten around to watching this until today and im a HUGE guardians fan. Wow, i did not expect to tear up and choke up like a bytch. A movie hasnt gotten this response from me in a LONG time

Rockets Origins :mjcry:
Mantis telling drax "you werent meant to be a destroyer, you were meant to be a dad" :mjcry: :mjcry:
Rocket saving the rac00ns :mjcry:
Guardians coming through just in time and beating the fuk out of high evelutionary for rocket :mjcry:
Peters Grandfather breaking down crying when he sees him :mjcry:

Mightve missed some moments but those got me pretty good

10/10. Perfect conclusion. Bra-fukking-Vo.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Brehs. Finally watched this. I’m legitimately surprised at just how good this was. I cried like twice. The High Evolutionary was masterfully done. Like I’m shocked at just how much of an evil cocksucker they made that dude, but goddamn I hated his guts lmao. Honestly a top 3 MCU movie for me. The comedy wasn’t overdone but some moments had me fukking DYING. I don’t know why, because it was pretty much expected, but when Nebula turned around while on the phone with Drax to see them there I had to pause the movie to catch my breath I was cracking up so hard.

10/10. Absolutely fantastic conclusion to the trilogy.