The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

Daps
James Gunn can actually say anything he wants since he works at DC now...if I was him I'd say "in canon, the groot we're seeing now is a clone of the previous one...groot has been dead since guardians 1. This is Grewt, a totally different person." or "Starlord is a Skrull, 100%, and has been since Guardians 2. He never got blipped back."

just pure fukkery lmao

I thought new Groot was old Groots son :dahell:

He's supposed to be the same exact Groot? :dahell:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn now y’all got me tryna debate if I wanna drop the dub to watch it at the crib

if you can, I’d still try to see if you can catch a theater that’s showing it…but if you have no intention of doing so it’s worth the money to stream it at home now…disney+ should more than likely get it next month or september tho

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
if you can, I’d still try to see if you can catch a theater that’s showing it…but if you have no intention of doing so it’s worth the money to stream it at home now…disney+ should more than likely get it next month or september tho

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Lee Pace's (Ronan)character was killed in the faceoff to save the universe as referenced in guardians 3!

This is the same Power Stone Thanos would use to push the sheit out of Carol.

Warlock could never!

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
does Gunn have his own in-house people doing the VFX for his movies? Don't get why Quantumania looked so janky when it was clearly doing for a Guardians-vibe with the Quantum Realm. The GoTG movies always have piff VFX

The actor who played High Evolutionary did a good ass job. Hope he comes back in Secret Wars.

This had the same problem as Vol. 2 with dragging out bits way too long like the "bad dog" joke.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
think I’ll watch this again when it drops on disney+ or see if I can still catch it in theaters since that would provide an absolutely new viewing experience…fantastic movie…I was definitely expecting it to at least be as good as the others were…but this shyt took it to a whole next level…experienced so many emotions watching this flick…had me thinking rocket was gonna die the entire movie especially when he almost walked off into “heaven” with shorty then they had me thinking oh shyt damn it was peter who was “supposed” to die this entire time (for some reason I already had it in my mind that someone was gonna die…I think I overheard a half ass spoiler or something)…but I’m glad it had a happy ending…and the laughs/jokes are top notch as usual…didn’t feel cheesy/overdone…drax is such a fukking ridiculous character lmao