Reppin
St louis
shyt was dope!!!!
UKVu0t8.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After watching this, I wish James Gunn would make a teenage mutant ninja turtles movie. One that is of the same tone as the original comics.

I was thinking the guy who makes the John Wick movies needs to do the Ninja Turtle movies. But James Gunn would be a great choice too. And probably much better for the commercial sucess and being enjoyable for kids. I just want some real action and real ninjas. Tone would probably be the opposite of what Gunn would do though:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

James Gunn can actually say anything he wants since he works at DC now...if I was him I'd say "in canon, the groot we're seeing now is a clone of the previous one...groot has been dead since guardians 1. This is Grewt, a totally different person." or "Starlord is a Skrull, 100%, and has been since Guardians 2. He never got blipped back."

just pure fukkery lmao

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
James Gunn can actually say anything he wants since he works at DC now...if I was him I'd say "in canon, the groot we're seeing now is a clone of the previous one...groot has been dead since guardians 1. This is Grewt, a totally different person." or "Starlord is a Skrull, 100%, and has been since Guardians 2. He never got blipped back."

just pure fukkery lmao
Outside of the Gewt name, this is actually true. James Gunn or one of the other writers confirmed that the Groot that grew in the pot is a different Groot, the adult Groot from GOTG did die.