The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea…. I wonder how much it JMs issues may kinda is making them pause on some potential bridges and teases.

I can imagine Covid slowed some plans out. But now his issues + this writers strike may set them back on connecting shyt
I would argue everything this year should/would have had a Kang Tie in that if anything they would debate to remove or not and then the next yr stuff would be more so in question since thats filming now. We went from Ant Man to GoTG3 which just killed all of Kang's momentum the same way we started with Loki and then never hear from Kang again.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I would argue everything this year should/would have had a Kang Tie in that if anything they would debate to remove or not and then the next yr stuff would be more so in question since thats filming now. We went from Ant Man to GoTG3 which just killed all of Kang's momentum the same way we started with Loki and then never hear from Kang again.

Yea be we know it will tie back in. Thanos went from A1 teaser to Thor 2 teaser to Guardians to A3 and 4.

We’ve already seen more of Kang than we did if Thanos at the same rate. I still think there is another big bad packaged with or around him and I wonder when that character is gonna debut

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BP2 was trash...
I won’t go as far as that, it’s obviously nobody’s fault, and Ryan did the best he could, but obviously Chadwicks absence is a black cloud over that film, not helped by Shuri imo not being good enough to carry that franchise, i enjoyed it overall, but nothing really stuck with me either compared to NWH & GOTG3

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Finally watched it in a totally legal way...

Is this the last guardians movie? Or they gonna eventually plan a fourth?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this will make me seem like a hater (nahhhh, me?) and i don't know the consensus on this part, but
hearing Vin Diesel fukkin say, "i love you all" is one of the 3 worst things in the history of the mcu. i think the intent was to let us hear what they hear just 1 time, but man did i fukkin hate it

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
this will make me seem like a hater (nahhhh, me?) and i don't know the consensus on this part, but
hearing Vin Diesel fukkin say, "i love you all" is one of the 3 worst things in the history of the mcu. i think the intent was to let us hear what they hear just 1 time, but man did i fukkin hate it
@Groot

Wouldn't call it top 3 worst of all time
Wasn't that bad....did catch me off guard :heh: