The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
At this rate they just need to bush the whole Multiverse thing.

Set up Sentry + Doom with Thunderbolts +Sprinkle in Fantastic 4 characters in all the flicks leading up to F4 ,then the Cosmic event that will trigger Secret Wars (which amplifies probably during Fantastic 4)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Kang is such an afterthought now, it’s crazy. I hear the intergalactic streets refer to him now as He Who Lawst to Ants. :huhldup:

Majors’ portrayal is still the best thing about that movie. I think he could’ve made the character out to be something more in Ant-Man if it wasn’t for Peyton Reed’s vanilla style of directing and Loveness bogging his character down on the script. Just a bad effort all around on the storytelling front. High Evolutionary presented himself better as an Avengers-level threat here.

shyt, at times I even found a premature Adam Warlock who hatched early to still be more intimidating than the supposed big bad of the MCU. That was with…minimal screentime too.

He kinda had that Homelander thing going on where he clearly wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, but I also had to snap back and remember he could vaporize any poor soul at the drop of a hat.

TBH Kang should have been in this lol Kang being in Ant Man might have been one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Peter and Groot when they entered High Evolutionary crib:
1*qJOdPrNmMzZZ_5X0Y7KeDg.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kang is such an afterthought now, it’s crazy. I hear the intergalactic streets refer to him now as He Who Lawst to Ants. :huhldup:

Majors’ portrayal is still the best thing about that movie. I think he could’ve made the character out to be something more in Ant-Man if it wasn’t for Peyton Reed’s vanilla style of directing and Loveness bogging his character down on the script. Just a bad effort all around on the storytelling front. High Evolutionary presented himself better as an Avengers-level threat here.

shyt, at times I even found a premature Adam Warlock who hatched early to still be more intimidating than the supposed big bad of the MCU. That was with…minimal screentime too.

He kinda had that Homelander thing going on where he clearly wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, but I also had to snap back and remember he could vaporize any poor soul at the drop of a hat.

Kang and THE are definitely night and day with their portrayals

But think both actors did a great job with what they were given and I think both characters had unique motivations that fit their journeys.

I know some people are more mad they didn’t get a unique customization of what THEY specifically wanted from Kang. But I don’t thing that should tarnish the character and everyone gotta remember… this isn’t the end of him

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Kang and THE are definitely night and day with their portrayals

But think both actors did a great job with what they were given and I think both characters had unique motivations that fit their journeys.

I know some people are more mad they didn’t get a unique customization of what THEY specifically wanted from Kang. But I don’t thing that should tarnish the character and everyone gotta remember… this isn’t the end of him
Majors has been amazing as Kang, its more so outside of Loki he has served no purpose to the greater phase

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i loved it. watched the first 2 this week. great trilogy top to bottom. i have nitpicks, but i'll save them for MCU projects that deserve them, like almost everything post Endgame besides this.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Majors has been amazing as Kang, its more so outside of Loki he has served no purpose to the greater phase

I feel you.

But since they introduced the concept of Variants and there is a movie that’s pretty much named after him.

I think it’s fair to treat this like WWE fans so the WWE and give more patience for it to develop

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I feel you.

But since they introduced the concept of Variants and there is a movie that’s pretty much named after him.

I think it’s fair to treat this like WWE fans so the WWE and give more patience for it to develop

I hear you but outside of the Loki tv show it seems nothing else this year even ties into Kang which is not good especially since next yr is Capt 4 and Thunderbolts which isn't related to multiverse either.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I hear you but outside of the Loki tv show it seems nothing else this year even ties into Kang which is not good especially since next yr is Capt 4 and Thunderbolts which isn't related to multiverse either.

Yea…. I wonder how much it JMs issues may kinda is making them pause on some potential bridges and teases.

I can imagine Covid slowed some plans out. But now his issues + this writers strike may set them back on connecting shyt