The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Actually, I just finished watching this movie…took me through so many emotions. I really had a fun time watching this but yet all so bittersweet. By the end of the movie, I couldn’t help but smile as it was a great send off of the team. Definitely my favorite GOTG movie out of the three.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was a good send off.

Quantumania could have taken a lesson as to how Lightheartedness and Darkness is to be balanced because the darkness in this:demonic::mjcry:

Adam Warlock could have been used better I felt.

At times there was too much music being utilized.

Some exception camera work with the action scenes.

Man Rocket actually was a self hatin' c00n. :wow:

Legendary Starlord incoming :banderas:

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think comic book movie fatigue has finally got me. Not sure I’ll go to theaters for this.

I can't say there were too many Comic movies/shows I think everything in Phase 4 was just mid as fukk and that is what we are tired of lol More Mid.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm not really hyped on anything marvel. Kinda worn out with no Fantastic 4, X-Men, not even an inkling of a 😲 Easter egg.

I was tempted to get tickets tomorrow but I feel like I'm wasting money and will wait til one of these random weekends or just wait till next month and watch it on disney+. I'm sure it'll be good but I feel like a lot of corny projects, false hype, bad cgi and poor representation of black people and so forth has me checked out.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm not really hyped on anything marvel. Kinda worn out with no Fantastic 4, X-Men, not even an inkling of a 😲 Easter egg.

I was tempted to get tickets tomorrow but I feel like I'm wasting money and will wait til one of these random weekends or just wait till next month and watch it on disney+. I'm sure it'll be good but I feel like a lot of corny projects, false hype, bad cgi and poor representation of black people and so forth has me checked out.

I'm waiting on D+ but I'm glad it's not ass or another mid joint apparently.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I don’t even remember the 1st 2 but this one was good. only once or twice did i think the jokes went on too long. It definitely didn’t OD on the jokes like Thor. I liked this one a lot.
It was the opposite for me. I loved that first GOTG movie. When it ended, I left the cinema with the feeling that I had just experienced something new, free of cynicism and without concern for being gritty when necessary. 2014 was also a shyt year so I had to take W's whenever I could. The second one was one and done for me though with the only thing that stood out was the funeral for Yondu. It really bummed me out that he died, considering he was my favorite character from the first film, and Rooker had been teasing pictures of him on the set of Infinity War. Plus, Logan had come out earlier in the year and that's my GOAT CBM movie.