San Jose, Cali
suspicious.gif
MY opinion.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
OK, how are they gonna do X-Men during this strike? Make sense dude. At least this stuff has finished scripts or at least a basic storyline. X-Men doesn't have shyt.
No, ninja. Ain’t nobody saying punch out a whole production in 30 days.
The schedule is going to be messed. They want to further space out projects. So take that time and add in something people want to see like X-men. Put Kang back to 2027.

You think Marvel doesn’t know which X-men they want to start with or have costume ideas already? They are already two phases ahead.

Phase 4 has been getting criticized and so far so has phase 5. Stuff hasn’t been working so instead of making Shang Chi or Shuri face Kang, increase the hype by putting in MCU Wolverine, Xavier, and Storm.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No, ninja. Ain’t nobody saying punch out a whole production in 30 days.
The schedule is going to be messed. They want to further space out projects. So take that time and add in something people want to see like X-men. Put Kang back to 2027.

You think Marvel doesn’t know which X-men they want to start with or have costume ideas already? They are already two phases ahead.

Phase 4 has been getting criticized and so far so has phase 5. Stuff hasn’t been working so instead of making Shang Chi or Shuri face Kang, increase the hype by putting in MCU Wolverine, Xavier, and Storm.
But what about the writer’s strike you just mentioned?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
But what about the writer’s strike you just mentioned?
The last writers strike last 3 months. Enough to ruin Marvel’s summer 2023 filming. Thus pushing releases for 2024 back to possibly 2025.

That’s probably why the rushed that new writer onto Blade so late.

They could get X-men ready for 2026 no problem

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The last writers strike last 3 months. Enough to ruin Marvel’s summer 2023 filming. Thus pushing releases for 2024 back to possibly 2025.

That’s probably why the rushed that new writer onto Blade so late.

They could get X-men ready for 2026 no problem
So can't continue making the films already in production that have scripts done but might require rewrites. But can make a whole X-Men movie 'no problem'.
That makes sense and isn't contradictory at all. lol

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So can't continue making the films already in production that have scripts done but might require rewrites. But can make a whole X-Men movie 'no problem'.
That makes sense and isn't contradictory at all. lol
They can film movies. The scripts can’t be changed. There just can’t be writers on set making rewrites. And since Marvel uses so much CGI. It puts them in a bind.

Preproduction stuff can be done though. Concept art. Previz.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Is it me or does it seem like all of these actors hate marvel?
Everytime there is an interview with one of them i hear them say, they only hear cuz Gunn, and want to move on to DC films.
kinda hurts my hype for the film, hopefully after this they can end this chapter and move on. always hate being a fan of something when the principal actor involved isn't one as well.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
"i'm done with marvel" gang...what day are yall going to see this on? :mjgrin:
i'll see how friday is looking in the fangando app on thursday. i've been on record that i'd still see Marvel's Diarrhea Man first week. not gonna stop even if the movies are kinda duds now. not seeing Flash though, i can wait on DC shyt.