The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some members of the press have now seen the long-awaited threequel, sharing their reactions and reviews to the public.

A handful of critics just saw Marvel Studios' Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 at the threequel's European premiere at Disneyland Paris, and their strong reactions are hitting the web.

Digital Spy's Ian Sandwell proudly proclaimed the movie to be "a brilliant end to a brilliant trilogy:"

"'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3' is a brilliant end to a brilliant trilogy. It's very funny, emotional and everybody gets their stand-out moment. Will Poulter's Warlock is a terrific addition, yet the focus is rightly on telling a satisfying end for the Guardians. Gonna miss them."

Alexander Kardelo from Movie Zine warned that "nothing can prepare you for all the emotions," specifically pointing to Rocket Rac00n's "beautiful and heart-wrenching origin story:"

"'[Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3'] is, more than ever, Star Wars as a stoner comedy. Lovable weirdos, big Marvel action and goofy jokes. But nothing can prepare you for all the emotions. Rocket Racc00n’s origin story is beautiful and heart-wrenching."

A reaction translated from German journalist Markus Trutt called the outing "the saddest & darkest MCU film:"

"['Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3'] is probably the saddest & darkest MCU film & a wonderfully rounded conclusion to Gunn's trilogy, where everyone in the fight against a mean (but rather shallow) villain gets their big moment again. Have tissues ready!"

Another translated tweet from Jesús Agudo teased a "darker" story with "touches of terror:"

"I went with a preconceived idea to ['Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3'] and James Gunn has managed to surprise me for good. It is darker and has even touches of terror, but it is still very funny and with a lot of personality. Rocket and Nebula excel in a very dignified send-off."

El Español's Valentina Morillo, in a Spanish tweet, called the movie "the best Marvel movie since Endgame:"

" ['Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3'] has spectacular action set pieces, is fun, entertaining and emotional. It is a perfect and beautiful closure for its characters and the saga. And it's the best Marvel movie since Endgame (and Top3 in general)."

Rory Cashin from JOE.ie confirmed to the world how he "shed a tear," and that he'd "very happily watch an Adam Warlock solo movie:"

"Can confirm that I shed a tear during ['Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3']. And that I would very happily watch an Adam Warlock solo movie. Full review (and interviews with the cast) coming very soon."

@FourmiLily called the story "very complex," and that there "was a LOT to process:"

"This movie... my heart is full and broken at the same time, it was a LOT to process, a very complex story but it left me feeling awesome "
Take from it what you want, these seem to be the typical reactions that come from it.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
giphy.gif

Comes out next week, just had their big Hollywood premiere, reviews are out and I had to go to page 6 to find this thread:patrice:
Sitting at 80% RT with 79 reviews

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i think it'll open above its tracking(which rn is lower than 2). i looked up tickets an even a 9 am showing was packed. only series in the MCU i care about. i've skipped the last few. wake me up when x-men are back