The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
hopefully this shyt gets trash reviews like Thor Love and thunder so marvel can signal an end to its quippy camp era of movies and go back to doing Russo style action films again.

I always saw super hero films as a subgenre of the action genre. Who is the biggest action star ever? You ask marvel and they think its Will Smith. To me its Arnold the gubernator. Make these movie more like T2, predator, and total recall, less like Men in Black. wild wild west and bad boys.

Not saying those are trash either(except wild west), just prefer the T2 style over the MIB2 style. Chris Hemworth of all people should know what i'm talking about since his version of men in black flopped, while extraction 2 is getting a sequel.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The Guardians looked washed as fukk in Love & Thunder under Waititi, I think that's why I'm feeling so-so right now. Fortunately, this is Gunn's baby. His films within the MCU for the most part have had the most heart IMO and I just can't see him not delivering on their send-off (and his too).
:jbhmm:Besides Gamora and Mantis they legit looked washed :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Actors did not give a fukk and that new armor they're wearing makes their faces puffy looking.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Groot looks like dogshyt. better than the "Teen Groot" but the first one and Baby Groot>>>>>
Weren't those cgi models made before covid and not in this era of terrible Marvel "crunch time" cgi?