The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Since the Dr Dre content came out, I've made like $12M legit. They are paying big money for the phone assassination missions. Including 50% more for the past week. I finished the main St Dre storyline two times, so that's another $2M there alone. I got the nightclub and 4 businesses running plus the safe and my agency all producing passive income.

:ohhh: So that how you make 12 mill in the game

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:ohhh: So that how you make 12 mill in the game

did the dr. dre a few times. I did a few heist. did some mini heist. did a bunch of franklin phone hits. did a bunch of agency contracts, selling stock from my bunker and nightclub. collect $1M each month for having PS+. its not really that hard to be honest. soon as I get on, I collect like $300K in the first hour. my agency is making me 16K every 48 minutes accumulating in my safe, and my arcade and nightclub safe also accumulate money on their own.

Young

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stopped actively grinding for money a few years ago.. shyt is damn near an hourly job with how slow the money comes in and how repetitive it is. At this point when I need money I just AFK and leave my game on when I leave the house, come back to ~600k in nightclub money plus whatever's in the bunker. AFKing using the car meet trick prevents you from losing money and getting disconnected.

Rockstar has gotten really good at making people waste time to make money... Every new mission has elite AI aimbots and they make you use certain vehicles that they slow down for the missions... whole point is to make you bored and want to pay for microtransactions.. i've been done with the mission grinding

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
did the dr. dre a few times. I did a few heist. did some mini heist. did a bunch of franklin phone hits. did a bunch of agency contracts, selling stock from my bunker and nightclub. collect $1M each month for having PS+. its not really that hard to be honest. soon as I get on, I collect like $300K in the first hour. my agency is making me 16K every 48 minutes accumulating in my safe, and my arcade and nightclub safe also accumulate money on their own.
Is there start up cost to the Dr dre missions

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Is there start up cost to the Dr dre missions

well u need an agency to do them, which'll set u back $2M. but u can replay the dre contract missions as many times as u want. plus u get access to franklin contract missions and franklin phone assassination missions. all these things pay better than anything in the game other than the cayo perico heist.

for instance, a few weeks ago, the franklin pay phone hits were paying 2X money, which means u were making 170K for under 5 minutes of work. no bullshyt.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I left my console on with GTA online on for like 7 hours yesterday and as a result all my businesses have full stashes that I cannot sell alone since they have multiple vehicles :sadbron:

my agency safe did have 180K in it just for doing nothing though :win:

however, these sell missions that require multiple vehicles are too much to do solo. especially the bunker missions.

I can sometimes do the MC businesses with multiple vehicles solo.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I left my console on with GTA online on for like 7 hours yesterday and as a result all my businesses have full stashes that I cannot sell alone since they have multiple vehicles :sadbron:

my agency safe did have 180K in it just for doing nothing though :win:

however, these sell missions that require multiple vehicles are too much to do solo. especially the bunker missions.

I can sometimes do the MC businesses with multiple vehicles solo.
If you on PS4/5, holla at cha boy