The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Since the Dr Dre content came out, I've made like $12M legit. They are paying big money for the phone assassination missions. Including 50% more for the past week. I finished the main St Dre storyline two times, so that's another $2M there alone. I got the nightclub and 4 businesses running plus the safe and my agency all producing passive income.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this game should have been expanded the map. and I'm not simply referring to the cayo perico heist.

if the map was expanded, 9 years between games would be much easier to swallow.

GTA on PS5 better be ::mindblown:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this game should have been expanded the map. and I'm not simply referring to the cayo perico heist.

if the map was expanded, 9 years between games would be much easier to swallow.

GTA on PS5 better be ::mindblown:
they not expanding shyt. mufhukaz were taking down mods that are about to put them to shame for their enhanced non expanded version

nobody that saw the half baked fiasco of the trilogy should believe Rockstar has been planning a competent upgrade. they have barely gotten into developing the next game. On the flip side everyone else had a decade to come up with something competitive and not one developer stepped up

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Since the Dr Dre content came out, I've made like $12M legit. They are paying big money for the phone assassination missions. Including 50% more for the past week. I finished the main St Dre storyline two times, so that's another $2M there alone. I got the nightclub and 4 businesses running plus the safe and my agency all producing passive income.
I'm confused what do you mean