The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Been stackin off the agency the auto shop and niteclub I ain't reupped on none of them other businesses:lolbron: I just do a delivery every once and awhile plus niteclub let you stack up to 250k the rest is missions:wow:

Enjoyin it before rockstar tune it down

the agency is sooooo easy to make money with. the regular contact missions are now paying me 60-95K each for like 10 minutes of work.

I'm also selling product from my nightclub and bunker as well and taking pay phone missions. pay phone missions take like 5-10 minutes and pay 85K. when I sell from my nightclub or bunker, I only buy one set of product so my bunker only has one truck on the sell mission. night club sell missions are really easy as they are always one truck and Im' getting like 150K out of those as well.

after buying the agency, I was down to like $5M two weeks ago. now im around $11M with ease.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The cut and paste job they did with this. :dead:

Not a ton of fun, just a mission series with some flair. Sucks how the Franklin/Lamar stuff happens - you can tell when they just dragged and dropped in the SP content.

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
the agency is sooooo easy to make money with. the regular contact missions are now paying me 60-95K each for like 10 minutes of work.

I'm also selling product from my nightclub and bunker as well and taking pay phone missions. pay phone missions take like 5-10 minutes and pay 85K. when I sell from my nightclub or bunker, I only buy one set of product so my bunker only has one truck on the sell mission. night club sell missions are really easy as they are always one truck and Im' getting like 150K out of those as well.

after buying the agency, I was down to like $5M two weeks ago. now im around $11M with ease.
Oh fo sho the VIP missions payin double rite now:wow:

Gon cop that GMC SUV thats comin out next:wow: that humvee out now is worth coppin mine fully loaded

They need to discount that car warehouse tho:gucci:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Oh fo sho the VIP missions payin double rite now:wow:

Gon cop that GMC SUV thats comin out next:wow: that humvee out now is worth coppin mine fully loaded

They need to discount that car warehouse tho:gucci:

no reason to do a VIP when I can do a 5 minute assassination mission and make 120K. they basically giving away money now. and we getting $1M tomorrow for free from rockstar cus PS+.