The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So for these recent online adventures are you still playing as your online character or are you playing as Franklin or the crazy white dude?
I'm guessing its still your created character and you will be working for Franklin in this new DLC

its GTA online. u will definitely be playing as your online character. and if u don't have money/property/businesses and are leveled up, u might as well not waste your time, cuz you will definitely have to buy a property to take advantage of this.

however, if you have twitch prime, usually u can get the DLC content for free as they will give u the property for free.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
this point i only login when they giving free money
I was doing that until I took advantage of the car dupe glitch. They patched it but I still have a bunch of garages filled with Issi’s. I have almost every car I ever wanted plus numerous millions….can’t wait for this shyt to drop :takedat:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I was doing that until I took advantage of the car dupe glitch. They mixed it but I still have a bunch of garages filled with Issi’s. I have almost every car I ever wanted plus numerous millions….can’t wait for this shyt to drop :takedat:

the old car dupe glitch was patched so many years ago. then they took everyone's money away. I know I lost a shytload of money from that alone.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
the old car dupe glitch was patched so many years ago. then they took everyone's money away. I know I lost a shytload of money from that alone.
I don’t remember how I got my billions, I didn’t use the dupe glitch until this year